The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it a Good Practice to run multiple offer campaigns on same traffic source?

jsid1008

affiliate
Please advice whether to run multiple offer campaigns from same vertical on same traffic source with slight variation in targeting options and slight variation in bidding.

1)Is there a chance that i would be competing with my own offers?

2) What is the best practice if i want to run multiple campaigns on same traffic source?

3) Should i focus on 1 campaign?

That's a very nice question.
I would suggest to do it when you have a campaign which is optimized and is profitable. I won't advice it when you are just starting a campaign because that time you will be competing with yourself and would lose more than before you can optimize it and make it profitable. So when you are starting out just focus on 1 campaign. Optimize it , make it profitable and then go for making multiple campaigns on same traffic source.

Ans:- yes you will

2) What is the best practice if i want to run multiple campaigns on same traffic source?

Ans:- I did answered that.

Ans:- At the initial stage.

Please advice whether to run multiple offer campaigns from same vertical on same traffic source with slight variation in targeting options and slight variation in bidding.

@internalsoul : Thanks, i'll focus on one campaign as of now.

I am running multiple creatives for a offer and am bidding on CPM.

To select the best creative, till how many impressions should i wait for?

I know there are many factors to select the best creative like:

1) it's CTR
2)Conversions from that Creative
3)Impressions

If we talk about CTR, what is called as good CTR% (industry wise)?

When to start blacklisting the placements (if there are more impressions with no clicks)?

@internalsoul
1) it's CTR
3)Impressions

When to start blacklisting the placements (if there are more impressions with no clicks)?

Very tricky question as good CTR may vary from source to source. Mainly I'd say that GOOD ctr is 10% and higher.

Start blacklisting if the placement run your overall profit down. Many impressions with 0 clicks is good indicator.

Genrally for mobile its 10% or higher and for web its 30% or higher. However it varies a lot with lot of things like traffic source, placement etc.
@internalsoul : Thanks, i'll focus on one campaign as of now.

I am running multiple creatives for a offer and am bidding on CPM.

To select the best creative, till how many impressions should i wait for?

I know there are many factors to select the best creative like:

1) it's CTR
3)Impressions

there is no problem you running several especially if your niche of the ads is totally different. One thing I know is it becomes a problem if at all you are running same type of ads from the same source. And especially when they are coming from different companies. You will always be in a competition which is a good thing but at the end of the day affect your concentration. Be sure to have one single ad and give it your best.

there is no problem you running several especially if your niche of the ads is totally different. One thing I know is it becomes a problem if at all you are running same type of ads from the same source. And especially when they are coming from different companies. You will always be in a competition which is a good thing but at the end of the day affect your concentration. Be sure to have one single ad and give it your best.

The campaign which i am focussing on, on all the creatives i am getting a CTR between 0.5% - 1% CTR.
It's an ecommerce offer.

MI
Back