The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is digital ocean server enough for Pop up campaigns?

Ayaz

affiliate
Hi there,

I am using digital ocean + voluum tracking (and using GoDaddy for domain) but when I get around 500+ visitors my website loads very slow I am currently using :

1GB RAM / 1 CPU
30GB SSD
2 TB Transfer

Is it good enough to handle pop-up campaigns? I think my website get slow after 500+ visitors and propeller ads send a lot of traffic sometimes I get 1500+ live on my website than I have to pause the campaign and start over again.

Any suggestion?

Thank you,
Ayaz :)

My suggestions below -

1. Try caching the page using Redis cache (you can install Redis cache on your server) for superior performance.
2. If you're using WordPress or other CMS try to increase your RAM to 2GB or 3GB and test the performance.
3. Try to create your pages using plain HTML or PHP pages (this will give you highest performance) instead of using WordPress etc.
4. Try using a CDN like KeyCDN or MaxCDN as this will help in performance improvement as well.

Thank You.

Last edited:
I am using static html page please can you check & tell me what's the problem that would be really helpful for a newbie like me :)

Type "apache2 -V" from the command line and post the results. The executable could be renamed to different one like apache or httpd if you get "command not found".

banners
Back