“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is digital ocean server enough for Pop up campaigns?

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by Ayaz, Oct 2, 2016.

< Dedica | IO Zoom >
  1. Ayaz

Ayaz Affiliate affiliate

Hi there,

I am using digital ocean + voluum tracking (and using GoDaddy for domain) but when I get around 500+ visitors my website loads very slow I am currently using :

1GB RAM / 1 CPU
    30GB SSD
    2 TB Transfer

Is it good enough to handle pop-up campaigns? I think my website get slow after 500+ visitors and propeller ads send a lot of traffic sometimes I get 1500+ live on my website than I have to pause the campaign and start over again.

Any suggestion?

Thank you,
    Ayaz :)

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Judecd23

Judecd23 Active Member affiliate

My suggestions below -

1. Try caching the page using Redis cache (you can install Redis cache on your server) for superior performance.
    2. If you're using WordPress or other CMS try to increase your RAM to 2GB or 3GB and test the performance.
    3. Try to create your pages using plain HTML or PHP pages (this will give you highest performance) instead of using WordPress etc.
    4. Try using a CDN like KeyCDN or MaxCDN as this will help in performance improvement as well.

Thank You.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    Ayaz likes this.
  4. Ayaz

Ayaz Affiliate affiliate

I am using static html page please can you check & tell me what's the problem that would be really helpful for a newbie like me :)

5. MxyzptlkFishStix

MxyzptlkFishStix Well-Known Member affiliate

Type "apache2 -V" from the command line and post the results. The executable could be renamed to different one like apache or httpd if you get "command not found".

< Dedica | IO Zoom >
banners