The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is CPALead still accepting new publishers?

tomtanim

affiliate
Hi Guys,

I recently sign up with CPAlead and even though the sign up was successful, I have not being able to login at all. I have sent 2 support tickets to them so far and I have not gotten any response so far.

Anyone know what is happening to them?

Regards
Tom

I am asking the question about CPAlead because I have always heard how easy it was to join them so I did not expect to have to call them like you do with other networks. :(

I am asking the question about CPAlead because I have always heard how easy it was to join them so I did not expect to have to call them like you do with other networks. :(
Why would you worry about a call? Just be honest!

I wouldn't worry too much about a call. In my experience all they want to hear is that you are focused and have an actionable plan to generate traffic.

Hi Guys,

I recently sign up with CPAlead and even though the sign up was successful, I have not being able to login at all. I have sent 2 support tickets to them so far and I have not gotten any response so far.

Anyone know what is happening to them?

Regards
Tom

Yes, we are accepting new publishers. please send me email or instant message and I can look into your account and see what could be the issue. below is my contact information.

Email: Justin(at)cpalead(dot)com
AIM: CPAleadJustin
Yahoo: CPAleadJustin
MSN: CPAleadJustin

Best Regards,
Justin

banners
Back