The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Walid Chaki

Hey guys , hope you well :)
I'd like to start promoting offers by doing content locking , and I have not a website for that
can you please tell me if it's still working using this kind of promoting , ( i'd love to do it by free traffics)
and is it neccessary to have a particular webstite niche to do it ? ;)
Best regards :)

Yes, content locking is still a very good monetization method. :) Nowadays a lot of traffic is coming from mobile devices, it is easy to promote those high converting mobile app install offers.

Last edited:
Content locking does work provided that the content you are trying to monetize is good enough to be considered as premium content. In short, the information you are about to share here must be important and valuable enough to your readers that they would be willing enough to pay for it in order to gain access...:)

Yes, content locking is still a very good monetization method. :) Nowadays a lot of traffic is coming from mobile devices, it is easy to promote those high converting mobile app install offers.

If you want to give our content locker a try, ping me on Skype(btmdario) and I will guide you how to set it up :)
Yes , please :)

Hey guys , hope you well :)
I'd like to start promoting offers by doing content locking , and I have not a website for that
can you please tell me if it's still working using this kind of promoting , ( i'd love to do it by free traffics)
and is it neccessary to have a particular webstite niche to do it ? ;)
Best regards :)
Best Tools and Offers you can find in Mgcash :) Join and you will see our power!

Content locking does work provided that the content you are trying to monetize is good enough to be considered as premium content. In short, the information you are about to share here must be important and valuable enough to your readers that they would be willing enough to pay for it in order to gain access...:)
I agree completely with what you say

banners
Back