The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is bing sending fake clicks or is my AdsBridge misconfigured

gnr5

Hi guys,

There has been a few days that I've had my Bing Ads paused and all of the sudden AdsBridge registers about 10k visits and clicks (of course no conversion).

I believe is that Bing has a bot that goes through all the keywords, but I'm not sure.

Hi guys,

There has been a few days that I've had my Bing Ads paused and all of the sudden AdsBridge registers about 10k visits and clicks (of course no conversion).

I believe is that Bing has a bot that goes through all the keywords, but I'm not sure.
Hey there, gnr5 !

Hope you're doing great!
No one will check your AdsBridge configuration better then we can. Please, email us to support@adsbridge.com and mark your message "From Affiliatefix", so we could recognize you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yes Bing has an adbot that pretty much follows everything. It can cause your stats to be way off if it's not detected and filtered out. I'm pretty sure this is what's happening.

If you view your stats in bing, you'll see you are not being charged for these clicks. Also, you can check the ips of the clicks and they will(should) indicate they are Microsoft ips.

Same here using Facebook I'm targeting US-Android and getting many unrelated clicks: Screenshot

Wish AdsBridge will give the option to filtered them out..

MI
Back