The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is anybody here working with Smartlinks?

blackaff

I just started with Mobidea and just wondering how to calculate my possible earnings and an idea of what I can afford? Thanks!

p.s. Admin, sorry if this isn't the right forum please move it where appropriate. Thanks!

I'm using Mobidea for several months now and it's been great!
what do you want to know exactly? (didn't get your question :p)

I'm going to hijack the thread and ask about the smart links considering that you have some experience. How do you use a tracking software on the smartlink? or do you need one for the smartlink?
On the traffic source side, how do you use it. Like, you just put the smartlink and choose a designated country and set the traffic category and off you go? Sorry if my questions sounds too newbie for you. :p
BTW i have Mobidea account as well but I haven't got the chance to use the smartlinks yet:eek:

@Guilly
Not sure about how Mobidea works but at Monetizer we are a smart link company, and its pretty simple with us, you create your link, paste it in to your traffic source and you're good to go. The smart link will only show the highest converting offers for your chosen parameters (i.e geo, carrier, OS, etc). Also it is easy enough to use with tracking software, you simply put in your postback link in Monetizer and ensure that when you are creating a link you use the correct "Click Id" macro (i.e {clickid} for Voluum)

Hope this helps :)

@Guilly
It's pretty much the same as @kenaki explained. I only paste the links in my apps and use text like (free games, best stuff...) you name it. Don't use tracking softwares on these aps though.

@kenaki Can I have please an idea of your epc?

Thanks

Hey @Guilly

I couldn't really give you much of an idea on the EPC as that depends on a very wide array of parameters.
However if you sign up at Monetizer you can take a look at what each geo is currently doing (although we do run some remnant traffic through our system so this would be a much lower indication as to the kind of EPC you could be doing with some great optimisation on your end)

Hope this helps :)

Hello,
Try WhiteMobi SmartLink. It works for both mobile and desktop traffic.
No one in here can tell you the possible earnings without any insight on your traffic, like the source, countries ect.
So everything worth testing.

@ zaakii Thanks for the response but I spoke with my AM and it's all good :) Are you running SLs or SOs?

@ Guilly No worries with the hijack, but here are my views on Smartlinks. They can be great if you're starting out to learn the basic terms, concepts and pretty much how this world operates. But the nature of the Smartlink can get confusing at times because of the rotating offers. The fluctuations will mean unstable payouts ($2-20 in high converting geos) and this has caused me quite a mindf*** in the past few weeks. I suggest getting a good AM to guide you through the jungle because it's in their best interest to help you succeed.

@Guilly
Approval has gone through, apologies for the wait, I don't seem to have gotten a request on Skype from yourself though, unless I simply haven't noticed if you have a different name or something, I get a lot of contacts daily :D if you would like to PM me your Skype I could add you :)

MI
Back