The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Affiliate Marketing Still Worth It

Affiliate Advocacy Blogger

affiliate
One of the more common queries I receive is someone asking if they should even bother getting started with affiliate marketing.* People new to the industry hear many of the cons of affiliate marketing*which often appear to outweigh the pros. Factor in the normal fear of failure when trying something new and it is easy [...]

Click Here to Read the Rest...

My quick answer to your question is "Hell yes!"

We, as marketers, simply have to do it better. And, frankly, it's not brain surgery (just as well as I'm not the sharpest pencil in the pack :) )

My only caveat is that anyone's affiliate marketing strategy must include a high proportion of email marketing.

Hi and I agree Allen,
My first 6 or 7 months of trying to learn Internet Marketing and more importantly Affiliate Marketing I got sucked right into the traps of all of the push button software promises. Only to find out, once my bank account was drained, that there is no push button overnight software except the kind that scams you out of your money. But as Allen said the real money is in the list and there are great programs available to help you build your list. I can not give you my suggestions because I am new here and haven't earned that right yet but that is ok for now. I just would like people to know not to chase the overnight successes that are promised and stick to what has and always will work. Start building a list, everyone one of them started with a list of 0.

[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's still worth it. Not many business models let you get started part time with little cost that can be expanded to full time in the comforts of your living room. What's required is the attitude to adapt with change and enthusiasm for the niche(s) that you love.

banners
Back