The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling IPs and Dedicated Servers

M

mikeresource815

We've been supporting mailers on our physical network for over a decade now. We have IP blocks ranging in size from /24s to /18s available on short and long term leasing options. And we have a LOT of IP space. We also offer dedicated servers/ rack space in our data center. If interested, PM me so we can talk details.

Yes please tell us more about your service. Just telling us you have the service is not good enough. On your mailing what do you charge for a block? What specials do you have or offer? Where is your rack space located?

We've been supporting mailers on our physical network for over a decade now. We have IP blocks ranging in size from /24s to /18s available on short and long term leasing options. And we have a LOT of IP space. We also offer dedicated servers/ rack space in our data center. If interested, PM me so we can talk details.

Are ip address bulletproof ? Where they are located ?

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been watching this thread unfortunately. I thought I had subscribed to it, but I guess not :\ Anyway, feel free to ping me on AIM: pinoymike2342 if you have a question about IPs. I'm much more responsive on there.

banners
Back