Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

iPhone 5!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Just got mine this week and loving it - however don't want to let it out my site lol!

Anyone else got it yet?

Will be resisting the temptation this time around I think - still using my trusty Android device! I will await the 5s or 6, preferably when 4G connectivity is better in the UK before taking the plunge on a new iPhone.

So what's it like... are the Maps as bad as people say they are? :)

I'm still holding off myself as my HTC is holding its own but am due an upgrade so won't be long before I jump on board the iPhone wagon.

Have a few friends with them and they are cracking devices, both in looks and performance!

Been configuring things tonight with my iPad and iMac - pretty sick!

The iMail is tricky tho with iMap and custom domains!

I decided to stick with my iPhone 4S. I like the 4S and I'm going to go ahead and save my upgrade for the next one :)

iphon is awesom cell but I always use sonyericsson, because i can find brilliant feature in sony. So now i have sony xperia arco s which is waterproof and dust resistant 12mpx. I love it...

Yeh I have got it, finally apps are starting to be updated for the iPhone 5.

i wasnt one of the Ifreak's...no offense :) who standed in line to get one. I am kinda regreatting getting an Iphone since the galaxy S looks so much more sweet. Was sitting at a cash game last night and A guy pulled one of the new ones out and was showing me and it made my Iphone look weak...lol

MI
Back