The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

iPhone 5 or Two Step Opt in Landing Page.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
iphone5lander.jpg

iPhone 5 or Two Step Opt in Landing Page.

This is a free exclusive landing page for The Dojo members only. We have had these especially made and everything is customisable in the source. They are squeeze pages designed to function and capture leads via Aweber. You will need to install AWeber and follow the guide below to add your code.

iPhone 5 or Two Step Opt in

This landing page was designed to capture leads from the iPhone 5 niche but it's highly customisable for any niche. Simply send some targeted traffic to the page and set up your follow up series and funnel. This page is fully responsive and has already been tested and proven to convert.

Live Preview

View the live preview by clicking here.

Download

Download the landing page by clicking here.

AffKit Email integration Tool

Use the AffKit email integration tool here to integrate your forms on the backend.

Last edited:
Np, hope it helps! This would cost you $400 from my design company ;)!

Ha ha .. Glad you make it free, 400$ is twice my salary before I quit my job.
this doesn' mean that I'm making my living from affiliate marketing, I'm still doing my best to do that :)

I actually didn't even use this for the iphone or email submit that it is, hope you don't mind, using it as a general mobile template. It has a very nice layout and colour scheme, and the code is very nice, it's clean, and properly coded, very easy to customize, thanks again!

Thank you K for this Template :) for me i use 1 Step opt in because i didn't get high CTR on 2 Step opt in and i dont know why :p PS: i am using Lead Pages Templates :)

banners
Back