The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Invoices not paid from a network

Rafik_Emark

affiliate
Hello everybody,
I would like to know your opinion about a network which didn't pay me for 3 invoices untill now, knowing that their payment schedule is net30.
Can you please tell me what can I do?

Thanks
Rafa

Hello,
Thanks for your reply.
They say that the advertiser still has not paid for my traffic.

Best regards
Rafa
That's not a satisfying explanation, definitely. Have you asked them if there was any problem with your traffic or any reason why they doubt if advertiser is going to pay or not?

That's not a satisfying explanation, definitely. Have you asked them if there was any problem with your traffic or any reason why they doubt if advertiser is going to pay or not?
Actually, There is no problem with the traffic, it's just because this network is not very known, and they are always in late about my invoices, they say that's due to late payment by the advertiser and not related to the quality of my traffic, they are very happy with my traffic.

THAT'S WEIRD! IMO very strange.

First time i heard of a network Getting paid by advertiser After providing the Traffic, LOL OMG

OP sorry to heard about your problem, hopefuly it get resolved FAST.

Any network should take a risk and pay its publishers wherever they are paid by advertiser or not. If they delay your payment 3 months, I don't see why you keep on driving your traffiс there. Stop and and tell them you'll resume only after they pay.

Hi Daria_WapEmpire,
Thanks again for your reply.
Exactly, I decided to stop running traffic for this network until getting my payment.

what is going on right now, any feedback from them already? this is really weird that they deny to pay you out, do they banned your campaign or what?

You can try to connect other authorize person(CEO, VP, Finance Manager...) of that network on LinkedIn and convince them regarding your payment status.

Thanks for your replies.
They told me that the advertiser is delayed on payment due to cash flow issues.
I'll always waiting for payment, we are already.
But I decided to stop running traffic for this network until getting my payment.

banners
Back