The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

manpreet20007

affiliate
Hello friends my self manpeet singh aand i am a network administrator i also main dediacted linux servers provide streaming to users if you want

Last edited by a moderator:
hey @manpreet20007 , Thanks for joining , you have to spend some time reading the rules of the forum before posting.

Here is the extract ... Do follow and keep it clean.

Non approved resources aren't allowed to solicit members of this forum. You need to get your network listed before you can recruit affiliates.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

This is a requirement and not an option! Do not solicit members until you have an approved vendor credential issued to you.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Once you are approved, please follow the policies and guidance listed below.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

banners
Back