The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduction

GregDoran

affiliate
Hi All,
I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. Many moons ago I worked for one of the large affiliate networks. After years away from the industry I am getting back in this time on the advertiser side. I am glad to have found affiliatefix so I can refresh myself by reading the experts.

Happy New Year!

Greg

Hi All,
I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. Many moons ago I worked for one of the large affiliate networks. After years away from the industry I am getting back in this time on the advertiser side. I am glad to have found affiliatefix so I can refresh myself by reading the experts.

Happy New Year!

Greg

Hi @GregDoran and welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

This community is a great asset for you to get back in the swing of things. you will find loads of great guidance. Do some reading, this business changes everyday, you may a little catching up to do. no worries, be active in the community and ask loads of question s.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hiya, Greg and welcome back to the exciting world of affiliate marketing!

Your previous experience on the other side will be, I'm sure, very advantageous to you as you begin anew as an advertiser.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Greg! :)

banners
Back