The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

introduction

L

lchapshivam

hello affiliatefixians

I work as an AM in Lchap affiliate network and also work as an individual affiliate.

i have 2 questions from KJ

1. How can i attract more and more affiliates to my network and also how to motivate existing pubs to earn more who can bring quality leads for my network.

2. I have been doing lot of dating from last few months by facebook and also little afraid of changing the vertical as having lot of profit by it. So what other vertical you suggest i should run by facebook which will match dating profits

Hope, i would get your revert soon

Thanks
Shivam

Last edited by a moderator:

1. How can i attract more and more affiliates to my network and also how to motivate existing pubs to earn more who can bring quality leads for my network.

First of all my advise would be to work on your existing affiliates , no matter they are newbies or experienced affiliates , train them educate them show them case studies , you can take pay per call networks as an example how they have promoted themselves also participate in events and make contacts and use power of social media . I have helped many affiliate networks to get started and from my experience i can tell you the biggest mistakes new affiliate network owners make is that they brag too much and do very little , Monthly payments and heat not even some claim to offer hourly payments which is not possible in this industry ... Also partner up with industry bloggers and use Affiliate Fix :)

2. I have been doing lot of dating from last few months by facebook and also little afraid of changing the vertical as having lot of profit by it. So what other vertical you suggest i should run by facebook which will match dating profits

In my opinion everything can convert all you need is to know who you are targeting and how , have a look at facebook and you will see every type of business is being promoted using fb ads, Almost every reputable company uses fb there could be different types for example linking to your landing pages or to your facebook fan pages , groups etc but almost every type of business is being promoted and that tell us some thing that you can promote anything on fb i never believe those who say fb is just for dating ...

MI
Back