The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduction

@Raviranjan Srivastava - hi, and welcome to AFix!

I've never heard of thebotnet but from what you've said, doesn't sound like it promotes a sound business model. :)

here I want to learn affiliate marketing

You have come to the right place! This is a very active, informative and supportive community. Our members and moderators will help you in any way that we can. If you ever have any questions, just start a thread in the appropriate forum and we'll do what we can to help.

For newbies just starting out, I like to suggest they start their reading at these links:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
http://newbie411.ca/

Looking forward to reading your posts and journeys. :)

Last edited:
Hi friends

Hello @Raviranjan Srivastava , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I am a member of thebotnet and decided to earn firm affiliate marketing. I use many fake method now here I want to learn affiliate marketing

Well, here you can build a serious business in marketing. No offense, but the entire bot thing is never going to produce for you like becoming an expert in affiliate marketing.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back