The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Introduction to Direct2Drive Affiliate Program - Baseline Program Change

E

eonishi

Hello Everyone.

I manage the Affiliate Program for Direct2Drive.com and wanted to take this opportunity to introduce you all to the program.

Direct2Drive is a digital download retail store that allows gamers to download PC games directly to their hard drives. We offer the largest selection of download-only PC games, game strategy guides and PDF magazines for video gamers. Our service could be described quickly as "iTunes for Videogames". Our titles include the hottest brand-new PC game titles, as well as a large library of quality catalog titles. We're the only place online where consumers can get download-only versions of many of these products.

Commission:
7% commission on all goods sold
top 5 affiliates earn 8% commission on all goods sold on the following month
Return Days: 1day

Our average transaction value is near $30, and many of our new game titles retail at $49.

Direct2Drive provides regular newsletter updates on New Products, Top Selling Products, and Promotional Offers to provide the marketing support you need to succeed.

Check out our site www.direct2drive.com. Join our affiliate program and start earning your money now!

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Hi eonishi,

Welcome to 5 Star.

BUT I NEED TO WARN affiliates to check this program closely
, although I am willingly to give it the benefit of the doubt if someone posts satisfactory answers.

I am always leary of any type of download programs due to adware and spayware that can come bundled. These programs hurt our entire industry by causing more consumers to use anti-spyware and adware programs that block legit affiliate ads and delete tracking cookies.

When I search Google I find some worrisome results.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...GGL:2005-09,GGGL:en&q=ign+spyware&btnG=Search

So are your downloads 100% adware and spyware free?

Hi Linda,

Yes. We are 100% adware and spyware free. This results from Norton Antivirus not being able to recognize our download manager.

If you have any other questions/concerns, please feel free to email me.

Thank you!

Linda Buquet said:
Hi eonishi,

Welcome to 5 Star.

BUT I NEED TO WARN affiliates to check this program closely
, although I am willingly to give it the benefit of the doubt if someone posts satisfactory answers.

I am always leary of any type of download programs due to adware and spayware that can come bundled. These programs hurt our entire industry by causing more consumers to use anti-spyware and adware programs that block legit affiliate ads and delete tracking cookies.

When I search Google I find some worrisome results.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...GGL:2005-09,GGGL:en&q=ign+spyware&btnG=Search

So are your downloads 100% adware and spyware free?

Hello Everyone.

I posted a thread for the first time the other day introducing myself/Direct2Drive Affiliate Program. Since then, we have increased our return days so I wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know.

Direct2Drive is a digital download retail store that allows gamers to download PC games directly to their hard drives. We offer the largest selection of download-only PC games, game strategy guides and PDF magazines for video gamers. Our service could be described quickly as "iTunes for Videogames". Our titles include the hottest brand-new PC game titles, as well as a large library of quality catalog titles. We're the only place online where consumers can get download-only versions of many of these products.

Commission:
7% commission on all goods sold
Top 5 affiliates will be featured on our monthly affiliate newsletter and earn 8% commission on all goods sold on the following month
Return Days: 7day

Our average transaction value is near $30, and many of our new game titles retail at $49.

Direct2Drive provides regular newsletter updates on New Products, Top Selling Products, and Promotional Offers to provide the marketing support you need to succeed.

Check out our site www.direct2drive.com. Join our affiliate program and start earning your money now!

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thank you!

<<post merged by Linda, please keep merchant promos in one thread.>>

banners
Back