Introduction: Taylor Barr

Taylor Barr

Service Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
GetResponse
GetResponse Email Marketing Affiliate Program
Hello AffiliateFix'ers!

My name is Taylor and I am the Affiliate Marketing Manager for GetResponse - Email Marketing. I am here to help with all things email marketing or any other questions you might have about web hosting, domains, landing pages, etc. (I have worked in the hosting industry for some years as well). Consider me a resource! No question is off limits:)

Looking forward to working with affiliates and other's in the industry. Thanks!

Hey IndeXer,

Thank you! Perhaps - been in the industry as well as Technology space for awhile. Great to meet you and thanks for the introduction.

Hello AffiliateFix'ers!

Hi @Taylor Barr , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

My name is Taylor and I am the Affiliate Marketing Manager for GetResponse - Email Marketing. I am here to help with all things email marketing or any other questions you might have about web hosting, domains, landing pages, etc. (I have worked in the hosting industry for some years as well). Consider me a resource! No question is off limits:)

Looking forward to working with affiliates and other's in the industry. Thanks!

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Be sure to ask some questions of our Expert of the Week! AffiliateFix Expert Week With iAmAtilla

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

@tjtutor Thank you sir! I appreciate all the detailed info. Seems I have to post a few more threads before I get the opportunity to add a logo and signature. Let me know if I am mis-informed.

Cheers!

MI
Back