The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

intro

Hi @tigerpaint2 welcome to the forum. What is your background, beginner/newbie or pro? There are plenty of guides and tips/tricks to be found on the forum, give your eyes some space and enjoy your stay. Looking forward to your knowledge sharing and other posts.

Hi @tigerpaint2 welcome to the forum. What is your background, beginner/newbie or pro? There are plenty of guides and tips/tricks to be found on the forum, give your eyes some space and enjoy your stay. Looking forward to your knowledge sharing and other posts.
Hi Hungryforaction I am a newbie and looking forward to learning the ropes and finding out how the pros got to be pros at this. I am currently unemployed and need to make money ASAP the bills don't stop coming.

Hi Hungryforaction I am a newbie and looking forward to learning the ropes and finding out how the pros got to be pros at this. I am currently unemployed and need to make money ASAP the bills don't stop coming.

Start reading the following threads, very useful to make a jumpstart:
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

The only thing I can say is READ READ READ, TRY TRY TRY, FINE TUNE and Repeat the process until successful. Most people come here for the quick buck and that is fine, but expect stable results if you have a good preparation before you step on the gas.

What niche are you interested in? thinking of?

CPA but I am having a little trouble getting started, just getting all the stuff that i need in order to get started is a pain. I'm not looking for a quick buck, i am looking for something that will last for a long time. it kind of feels like i only have a few of the pieces that i need to get going and off the ground. I am a very hard worker and strive to be the best at whatever i am doing but i get a little lost in all the info of start here and do this and do that.

Hello tigerpaint2. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Make your own plan, keep yourself organised and keep executing your plan.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello tigerpaint2. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Make your own plan, keep yourself organised and keep executing your plan.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Thank you very much internalsoul every little bit helps. Hope you are have a good day

banners
Back