The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

International Traffic

HandsomeRob99

affiliate
Guys

I am somewhat of a beginner and I am looking to promote a few offers to International traffic.

Any suggestions as to some ad networks with good quality international traffic?

Thank you

You can change your Geographic settings in Google webmaster tool to a specific from where you are expecting the most traffic. You can set it accordingly in any country.

Local Ads and classified like angieslist, Yelp can help you a lot.

Guys

I am somewhat of a beginner and I am looking to promote a few offers to International traffic.

Thank you

Hello @HandsomeRob99 !

If you are looking to promote your offers to International traffic, you can do it with Adjomo!
We have traffic sources from all around the globe - LATAM, South East India, US, Africa and Europe! We offer high quality traffic and we are really cautious about not sending bad traffic that is why we do weekly report in order to optimize best the traffic.
Here is the website: Adjomo - Mobile Advertising

And please contact me if you need any additional information!

Regards!

Anything that needs a geographical location is much easier for you to manipulate. You can either change it through the method that my friend has shared above or you may decide to use VPN. It will help you get some new IP addresses of the preferred location. You just need to be very smart to have all this figured around. No need to be frustrated when there is a way out.

You can try out Bing.

Once you set up your campaign you can choose specifically in what countries you want to promote it.

To your success,
JC

Guys

Thank you

Hey there! Why not consider checking out OfferDaddy today? Maybe this is the one you are looking for...:)

banners
Back