The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Installing offer walls and a forum into a shiftcode GPT website?

EarnItFast

Affiliate
affiliate
Hello there CPAFIX.
Its my first post here :)
So for the past 2 weeks I have been doing my best to try and get my GPT site going.
Custom scripts cost from price ranges of $4,000 - $5,000 which is just a tad out of my price range. lol
Anyway
I am willing to spend all the way to make my site the best, and apart of doing that means lots of offerwalls, and of course, a way for members to communicate with easy to use forums.

First the offer walls.
Since shiftcode charges a whopping $50 per wall, that means $250 - $500 spent just on getting them installed, is there anyone I can hire that any of you know, or a way I can do it myself?
If you know anyone PM me so i may contact them, or if you can do them, just post what your willing to do for me or PM :)

Second is the Forums
Now I don't want just some SMF script installed, but I want it in a site frame. like Prizelive.com/forum
You got it in the template, and once a member registers, they automatically have an account in the forum.

Forums aren't my top priority mostly interested in the offer walls...

But if anyone can gimme a hand It would be GREATLY appreciated :)

Best Regards!

I don't know anything about the forum information you need, but I do know that you can't install the offer walls yourself. ShiftCode has to do that.

Wow 5000$ for the custom shiftcode script , lots of money . I'm curious how it look . I have a GPT site barely
released , and to install a new CPA network those from shiftcode wanted $ 25 . F or the forum talked to those from shiftcode ?
Hello there CPAFIX.
Its my first post here :)
So for the past 2 weeks I have been doing my best to try and get my GPT site going.
Custom scripts cost from price ranges of $4,000 - $5,000 which is just a tad out of my price range. lol
Anyway
I am willing to spend all the way to make my site the best, and apart of doing that means lots of offerwalls, and of course, a way for members to communicate with easy to use forums.

First the offer walls.
Since shiftcode charges a whopping $50 per wall, that means $250 - $500 spent just on getting them installed, is there anyone I can hire that any of you know, or a way I can do it myself?
If you know anyone PM me so i may contact them, or if you can do them, just post what your willing to do for me or PM :)

Second is the Forums
Now I don't want just some SMF script installed, but I want it in a site frame. like Prizelive.com/forum
You got it in the template, and once a member registers, they automatically have an account in the forum.

Forums aren't my top priority mostly interested in the offer walls...

But if anyone can gimme a hand It would be GREATLY appreciated :)

Best Regards!

Wow 5000$ for the custom shiftcode script , lots of money . I'm curious how it look . I have a GPT site barely
released , and to install a new CPA network those from shiftcode wanted $ 25 . F or the forum talked to those from shiftcode ?

I may be wrong, but I think the poster was talking about a custom script written from scratch by a coder. I don't think ShiftCode writes custom scripts. They already have different packages from which you can choose.

I am mostly focusing on the offer wall installation, not really forums now.

Offer Walls are actually $50 per installation at shiftcode
I want 12 installed so thats $600 which is quite outrageous so I am looking for an outside source to help me out.

Hi
I'm Dung from RazeGPT
I can help you to install some offerwalls on shiftcode with low price ( $25 for each)
I can setup for : matomy, blvd,paymentwalls, superreward and radiumone......
Contact me via
Y!M: razegpt
AIM: razegpt

Thoe at BLVD they do free installation if you give them access to the admin panel . ;)

Hi
I'm Dung from RazeGPT
I can help you to install some offerwalls on shiftcode with low price ( $25 for each)
I can setup for : matomy, blvd,paymentwalls, superreward and radiumone......
Contact me via
Y!M: razegpt
AIM: razegpt

Guys Can Any one can just tell me What is the difference between offers tab and offferwall in GPT..?

Since we are giving all our work list under OFFERS tab...then why we are using offerwall tab!!!

banners
Back