The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Instagram Method] Earn $100+ Per Day With CPA & Instagram

Shahin Alom

Hello friends.
I will show you the method to earn with Instagram by promoting your CPA offers.

Requirements:
  • 5-6 New or Old Instagram account
  • A CPA offers from A Network (Like CPAGrip/AdWorkMedia/OGAds)
  • A Working Bots for Marketing Purpose (You can use MassPlanner or Followliker), But I suggest you to try Mass Planner demo version for 5 days.
  • Nearly 2 Private Proxies (3 accounts per proxy)
  • Finally, The Landing page (You can generate or create free from landing page here:- DLThat.com)
Now, Follow Those step.

1. Make a instagram account related to your offer. I used "clash of clans" as name on instagram and created landing page of that using the AdWorkMedia & CPAGrip offer. You choose your name like this: clashofclanstrick, clashofclanshack, clashofclansgemgenerator, clashofclansgenerator etc.

2. In bio, you should use the details & landing page address(URL) like this bellow.
insta.jpg

3. Now post 1-2 post on Instagram by showing the proof that it works well like this.
Must include some details and landing page link on the post.

proof2.jpg

4. Now login to followliker and include those links on there by using 3 accounts per proxy. Now start following them. Start following followers from different users by thinking something innovative ways.

5. You should keep checking regularly because some peoples will say that it doesn't works or it won't works. Just select them and delete asap.

6. Now wait and see how the earning comes :)

Thanks for reading. Hope all you guys will loved it.
Good Luck & Happy Earnings.

Last edited:
Nice share I have banked from this method, But ig is getting really strict now :(
Yes you're right but this method is still working well. You just need to be careful and active user on Instagram to be safe. Try to use those account everyday by liking other posts and comments on other users post. Don't share any links on comments. Hope you'll be safe once again.

Pretty solid method. Do you have an updated earning report?
I have a 4,000+ Instagram account + 6,500+ Pinterest account of real followers.
I want to know if this method is still working for you..

I'm going to try this method now. I know it works so everything depends on my dedication. Just one question - Do you think its possible to use only 1 account and 1 niche to make some decent 20-30$ a day?

banners
Back