The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

[Instagram] How to get followers?

dedicatednewbie

affiliate
As the title says; I am looking to different FAST ways to generate thousands of followers in the least amount of time. I am aware of the bot that likes and follows other people, but it took me 5 months to generate an audience of 3k+ followers.

So whats a better way!?

I know of people following enormous amounts of peope, but it does not give your page any credibility.. If i want to monetize a page, I think it's the most important step to appear credible..

What do you think?

Matt

Agree: you may either run mass following + mass liking or white promotion by shoutouts.

And, of course, don't forget about content

Search Results for Query: instagram followers | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Many, many pages of threads about marketing on IG/followers. Might take about a year to go through. :) J/K.

I know our social guru, @Jay Wessman would say to follow as many people as allowed, as roughly 10% will follow you back. He probably said more than that, too. :) Check for Jay's threads in The Dojo.

Also, you can check the Buy, Sell, Trade thread (do a search when you get there for Instagram followers) if you're looking to buy followers. Use some caution about who you buy from, of course.

I've used Addmefast without problems. Although, I only use it for initial boosting but there haven't been any ill effects. I've used it for new Twitter, YT and Pinterest accounts.

Dammit.. You guys are quite helpful, love this place already

Well, you're part of the family. You're a 'Fixer, my friend. :)

By the way...I know you're looking for fast results...you know building thousands of followers really fast will likely lose you your account, right? Drip feed is way better.

Unless, of course, you're looking to do churn and burn.

Well, you're part of the family. You're a 'Fixer, my friend. :)

By the way...I know you're looking for fast results...you know building thousands of followers really fast will likely lose you your account, right? Drip feed is way better.

Unless, of course, you're looking to do churn and burn.
I mean.. who wouldn't haha
what do you mean by drip feed btw? I feel annoying, I know I am :p:p

I mean.. who wouldn't haha
what do you mean by drip feed btw? I feel annoying, I know I am :p:p

You are NOT annoying! So there! :p

Drip feed means that the follows/likes/whatever, happen over a period of time instead of all at once. That makes the increase look more natural, rather than botted.

Hey, we're all here to help each other. Ask all the questions you need or want to.

As the title says; I am looking to different FAST ways to generate thousands of followers in the least amount of time. I am aware of the bot that likes and follows other people, but it took me 5 months to generate an audience of 3k+ followers.

So whats a better way!?

I know of people following enormous amounts of peope, but it does not give your page any credibility.. If i want to monetize a page, I think it's the most important step to appear credible..

What do you think?

Matt
What I can say is that you need to be super active when it comes to activities that happen on Instagram. I am talking about the activities such as uploading photos and videos. To be able to gain followers much easier, first be able to follow a good number of people then make sure that in every post you make, you tag a good number. These are the people who will make your account gain popularity and followers in a natural way. Let the people you are following repost your posts and even have them mention your account in the posts they do. It has worked for me.

Buying shoutouts from large accounts in your niche is a quick but a paid way to grow your instagram account.

Most accounts selling shoutouts display their kik or email in their bio.
Get in touch and negotiate a price.

Dammit.. You guys are quite helpful, love this place already
thnx in advance :D

Guys you are welcomed here......... guys here we work and talk just like a family we all here are family members and help each other in the hour of need with the advises that are helpful and will definitely make your work done... you guys are also welcomed here here as you are new to our family now.... you can ask any question if you have in your mind.. We all here siting will help you out in solving your problems....... The most experienced persons like @azgold.......and @lrs1995 will definitely give you an experienced and professional advice..... As the thread is about getting followers i would say you should go for the buy, sell thread.. you will definitely find people who want to sell or buy something and your traffic will start......... but first try to make traffic yourself as you will know only then that whether the traffic is real or fake ... your fake traffic will destroy your work buddy........

banners
Back