“mobile”/ adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ask Me Anything Instagram Helpdesk - Knowledge is the key of Success!

Discussion in 'Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials' started by TheDutchLegend, Oct 23, 2017.

1. TheDutchLegend

TheDutchLegend Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys! Welcome to the real Instagram Helpdesk for legends

I am Wahe. I am instagram coach which is helping daily many people who are struggling with making living online or struggling with Instagram marketing? I have 3m+ Followers Instagram network and own a IG empire! I am very experienced with IG and i am doing it already 3 years!

Enough about myself! Welcome to Instagram Helpdesk!​

Knowledge is the key of Success!
    Ask anything what you want or about any issue that you might face or a problem solution!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram domination
    Full Instagram Training about
    - How to Grow the accounts
    - How to Monetize the accounts
    - How to build stable income with this
    - How to earn $50-150 with this
    - One On One Full Coaching
    - Instagram Private Course
    - Instagram Brand New Ebook

For any further things! ask me anything what you want or any issues that you are facing i would be glad to help you! Goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2017 at 12:49 AM
  2. terraleads
  3. TheDutchLegend

HELPDESK OPEN AGAIN! LET ME KNOW GUYS!

4. Macamanen

Macamanen Affiliate affiliate

added to skype, waiting for more info! ;)

5. TheDutchLegend

added back! ebook also sent!

6. TheDutchLegend

New questions are always welcome guys!

7. TheDutchLegend

Knowledge is the key of Success! Start earning big with instagram! While many will lose that chance i will not let you lose that chance! Start banking now! new questions are always welcome

8. TheDutchLegend

Take a look at this video guys! OGads + instagram ! Still one of the best method IF you have the right tools for it!

9. TheDutchLegend

The Free eBook is updated! Now i include Fully describen tutorials about how to dominate Instagram! If you want to have it! let me know

10. TheGameChanger

TheGameChanger Affiliate affiliate

Hi bro,

1- I heard lately that IG flag tons of account cz of CPA offers & Affiliate direct linking or even with capture page in some cases. So from your experience is it safe NOW to promote CPA offers & affiliate on IG ? If yes, then how ? Cloaking maybe ? detailed answer please.

2- Since I'm a "quality over quantity" believer I should ask this. Do you think that 2 accounts (good quality posts + branding) VS 20 or more accounts (junky posts + no branding) ?

3- What type of niches is profitable in your experience & with what type of monetization CPA or AM ? (I know it's a tricky one but you can give me a broad answer like "health with cpa" or "fashion with affiliate" or you can specify if you want).

4- Best automation bot on the market right now ? (I prefer one-time lifetime payment).

11. ProMunch

ProMunch Affiliate affiliate

Hey!
    I will be happy to hear some more details, and to get the ebook!
    Thanks

12. TheDutchLegend

Yeah ig flagged recently a lot of accounts. but the accounts which were already flagged (bad link adding method, bad lander) I am personally using cloaked accounts. And i haven't received any ban.

Nope i dont believe that. Maybe sometimes. But The quantity overwhelms 2 account!

Any niche can be profitable using the right target! Create specific audience and advertise related product.

Followliker, Gramdominator is a beta bot bot a good one. A private one which i can't recommend publically. Please let me know at PM!

TheGameChanger likes this.
  13. BilalShah

BilalShah Affiliate affiliate

How can i grow my 15k pets niche account? Content is good but users that follow me aren't active. How can i hit explore page and grow?

14. Kleoz

Kleoz Affiliate affiliate

Using powerlikes i guess . boost your posts with likes to appear in explore.

15. BilalShah

BilalShah Affiliate affiliate

Where can i get powerlikes?

16. Kleoz

Kleoz Affiliate affiliate

Google is your friend buddy

17. TheDutchLegend

Well powerlikes are very expensive sometimes or cheap ones are very bad! I would in your place grow 20+ accounts and use those as powerlikes!

18. TheDutchLegend

Where are the questions guys? :D:D

19. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Please explain your method here for everyone's benefit. Thanks.

TheDutchLegend likes this.
  20. TheDutchLegend

SO basically instagram cpa is about growing audience and advertise them your cpa offers. So basically you grow the audience with follow/like/unfollow and posting method. When i have grown enough i start advertising the cpa offer and put a link in my bio. This is the short method. If you want to have the eBook of it pm me please. Thank you.

21. TheDutchLegend

Any new questions? :D Comeon guys you can do better :D

Top Resources

banners