The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Insta. Bio] Some Tips Need To Be Followed While Writing Instagram BIO

CPA.Stdnt

yl8ZmV1.jpg

[Insta. Bio] Some Tips Need To Be Followed While Writing Instagram BIO

This post is for all peoples who are asking, how to write attractive, killer, eye-catching BIO on their profile and this tips for everyone, who are working with Internet marketing, blogging, business or even personal profile.

Bio is one of the important factors on Instagram. If your Bio is not seems good to read, then peoples won’t follow you. It’s true.

So, today I’m going to teach how you can write killer bio with these tips. ;)

Here we go:

Your photo (above the bio):

First things always first, we better start with profile photo. This can attract peoples faster to follow your profile, like and comment.

Whatever you are working with a small business, blogger or even brand. You should use a headshot for your picture. Don’t add your logo on your profile picture. Better show your own face.

This is mostly important when you need to grow your followers fast.

As an example: when you comment on someone’s photo with the logo on your profile picture. That people will think, you did a spam or trying to sell something. But if you have your own picture on your profile. Then other peoples would love to think unknown peoples and always love to follow you.

Make your bio SHORT & To the Main Point:

You don’t have unlimited space to write bio or sentence to attract peoples. Try thinking of the most important 2-3 words that can able to describe your brand or what you do.

I’ve randomly found a good profile with a nice bio: BOLD Small Business Coach (@cyndiespiegel) • Instagram photos and videos

She wrote everything about her and the business in just one sentence. Seems pretty good. As you can see, it’s short and only straight to the point.

She could write something like this:

I’m an entrepreneur or business coach and small business owners helping peoples on their journey to success.

But can you guess, how many peoples would remember that?

I think NO One.

You can research some other people’s profile, how they write, what’s their style of writing and etc.

But make sure, you don’t copy others BIO. :D

Relatable:

Make your bio, which can make a good feeling (whoever visit your profile).

Emoji’s:

It’s one of the coolest things to make your profile looks awesome. Emoji’s break up a normally boring bio of text and draws the person’s eye in.

instamoji_3283281b.jpg

To make your personal’s profile awesome, to make your business Instagram account professional. Everyone must need to use Emoji.

Email on your Bio? YES.

Some peoples write their Kik, Snap chat ID on their bio. But for a professional business, I don’t think it’s worth more than an email. I always tell peoples to include their email address in their IG bio. No matter, what business you are in, you’ve got to make it simple for people to contact you.

If you don’t add email, you may be missing out some major opportunity. ;)

I think, it’s one of the most important tips to remember when creating an Instagram profile and the bio. It can surely make your profile professional.

Don’t forget to comment your tips, if you have. ;)

Sharing is Caring <3

banners
Back