The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold [INFOGRAPHIC] Why Do Newbies Fail? ANSWER INSIDE!

Samrath Gupta

H30RK5w.png

Share The Wisdom :)

Special Thanks To Ricky Ahuja, David Ford, Oliver Kenyon, Vipul Taneja And Alissa Crusher For Your Wonderful Insights :)

Hope newbies will learn from it.

Wow, hands down the best topic I ever read for inspiration and motivation. Oliver's advice was one of the top picks for me since I am currently in that situation of trying to afford investment for great ROI's. Thanks a lot for posting! :D

Wow, hands down the best topic I ever read for inspiration and motivation. Oliver's advice was one of the top picks for me since I am currently in that situation of trying to afford investment for great ROI's. Thanks a lot for posting! :D

No Doubt Oliver Gave A Great Insight! I'm glad you found it useful :)

This is all already obvious. And it's obvious you created this to pitch your signature. Away you go!

Even if it is obvious, it is all to often forgotten by newbies and people that are struggling. When hardship comes and shit hits the fan, those words should be a reminder that failure is part of success.

You got to have the mindset of a business man or woman and not the mindset of an employee if you want to succeed. Perhaps for you it is a waste of time but they are people who will find in these words inspiration and a good reminder during their struggle.

Reading this can help keep a good mindset for our business.

Edited: because when I press reply I usually do it before proofreading and before verifying if I wrote ALL the words I wanted to write. I forgot a few words in my last sentence this time, they are in bold.

banners
Back