The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

India mobile offers

appsmarket

affiliate
Hi, I'm looking for IN mobile offers, no google play links. Mostly looking for PPL, I can drive a lot of clicks. Currently running some PPL offers and converts amazing but the payout is really low so it sucks not making much from a lot of conversions.

Also looking for weekly payouts as net-30 is kind of long.

Thanks in advance

Hi there. In case you are interested in content subscription offers and don't use any black/gray schemes, come join WapEmpire. We work with direct IN advertisers and have tons of offers. Net-15, by the way

Pretty much any Indian PPL offer is going to be around $.15 - $.50 max on average.

If you are getting carrier traffic, I suggest trying some carrier billing offers since I've seen some pay as high as $1.50 per sub.

Hi there!

I believe it is better for you to check this information with mobile networks directly. There are Mobusi and Kimia working with mobile, although we, Mobidea, have direct Indian partners, with a large variety of offers in mobile content. We also have a Smartlink, that might be even easier for you to work with. It is an algorithm that shows the best offer (with highest earnings per 100 clicks ratio) according to the location of your user, his device and operator. Easy to optimize!

What I would advice you - when you find an offer to test, check if there is this same offer in other networks, as the payouts might be different.

Good luck!

Hey! We have both: PPL and CPA (mobile subscriptions). Next to our offers from direct partners, we also have our OWN inhouse built offers available for India. So by removing the middle man we can get you the highest payouts possible. On top above, we can provide you weekly payments as well. Please contact me at Skype if you are interested: hendrikjan.trafficcompany.

Hello, as Mobidea mentioned, Kimia does have ample experience in mobile marketing due to our history.

Now we work with on desktop and mobile :)

We are specially strong in India, which is our top market and where we have direct offers with direct advertisers. Our local colleagues Abhi, Akshay and Vaibhav run our office in Mumbai.

I´d be curious to know what % of your traffic is 3G and which is WiFi, in any case, we too work with smart links, which, as Mobidea mentioned are excellent solutions to traffic monetization.

You can learn more about smart links here.

Pretty much any Indian PPL offer is going to be around $.15 - $.50 max on average.

If you are getting carrier traffic, I suggest trying some carrier billing offers since I've seen some pay as high as $1.50 per sub.

yeah i can deal with 0.10+ ...most of the offers ive tried pay way lower though like 0.01-0.05

Hey! We have both: PPL and CPA (mobile subscriptions). Next to our offers from direct partners, we also have our OWN inhouse built offers available for India. So by removing the middle man we can get you the highest payouts possible. On top above, we can provide you weekly payments as well. Please contact me at Skype if you are interested: hendrikjan.trafficcompany.

thanks! im actually trying you guys right now ..conversions are OK but i was converting a lot better on another network i ran before until the offer expired. It would be cool if you guys could optimize my smart link for IN traffic

thanks! im actually trying you guys right now ..conversions are OK but i was converting a lot better on another network i ran before until the offer expired. It would be cool if you guys could optimize my smart link for IN traffic

Cool man! Let's come together on Skype (hendrikjan.trafficcompany) so we can discuss your results one by one.

banners
Back