Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

indexplex.com

• Thread starter discountdomains
  • Start date
D

discountdomains

Hi,

We have recently launched a new directory indexplex.com its got a lot of good features such as a business card for every site.

Any feedback welcome.

Clare

Knowing what a great webmaster Clare is I a sure the directory will be worth paying $39 per inclusion for but at the early stages when the site is PR0, like you whatifind, I will no pay $39 for inclusion.

indexplex

Thanks guys,

I am in it for the long term, so hopefully in time $40 will be seen to be more reasonable.

The price falls with volume indexplex.com/faq.php

Clare

Script

Hi,

We modified our own script that powers articlealley.com, I wanted to use a unique script so the site stands out as being different from the others around.

Clare

articlealley.com is a great website, but not sure about the set up fees I'm hearing for this new directory.

indexplex

Thanks for the feedback - I will keep an open mind about the listing fee, hopefully when the traffic and PR builds it will be less of an issue.

The site has lots of good features such as a business card page such as indexplex.com/listing_50.html

I'll keep you all posted with how things are going.

Clare

Hello

This is a cool feature, I mean business card page such as indexplex.com/listing_50.html
I think that this will attract many visitors.
Are you having in mind to made public the code that powers articlealley ? ;)

Ovi

Hi,

Just picked up a PR 5 in the latest update. So we are very pleased with that as a starting point.

Ovi - we plan to keep the code private for now but launch more sites as part of our network, we already have a couple of others such as a1articles.com

Clare

Cool

I am very happy for your PR :) Well Done, regarding the code, i like very much your code. It's very cool and intuitive.

Ovi

I am still with my old PR4! I wanted a better PR, but it seems I will have to waiting more few months for the next PR update

banners
Back