The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official IncentLock [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam93

IncentLock strives to be different, it’s the core principle of our company. Unlike our competition, we work directly with hundreds of advertisers. We never broker deals from other networks, meaning you receive higher payouts and much higher conversion rates.

Owned by Empire Revenue Ltd.

In a year of operation, Empire Revenue has never missed a payment. We deal with hundreds of thousands of dollars of traffic on a monthly basis, you can trust us. With new networks popping up on a daily basis, it's important to join a network that you can trust and rely on.

Custom Built Platform

IncentLock publishers are provided with the most innovative and powerful platform in the industry. Custom coded to suit the needs of our publishers, the platform isn't crowded with a bunch of useless features; everything you need and nothing you don't.

Easily monitor your success with our in-depth reporting tools, filter the data you need to see and optimise from there. Our campaign optimiser allows you to choose which offers display on your content, link and file lockers; however if you feel that optimisation isn't your strong point, our powerful algorithm will display the top converting campaigns automatically.

placeholder.jpg

Get Paid On Time

You want your money, we know that. IncentLock provides users with a multitude of options including PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Western Union, Payoneer, Bank Wire and Check. Unlike other networks who only reward high earning users with faster payments, we reward loyal users with faster payments. Stick with us and we'll show you that we appreciate it!

Top Direct Offers

Unlike other networks around here, we deal directly with advertisers and their agencies. This allows us to command only the highest payouts and best conversion rates on the industries top offers. Just take a look at our rates compared to our competition… well, there is no competition.

Superior Support

We always see complaints about other networks taking a day or more to reply to support tickets, WHAT?! At IncentLock we provide superior support, if we're online then you can expect a reply within minutes. We're also available for live support on chat and over the phone. We're run by industry veterans who have generated huge commissions through CPA and are able to pass that knowledge onto you.

Attachments

• placeholder.jpg
    placeholder.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 91
  • incentlock.png
    incentlock.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,722
Happy Tuesday everyone!

We've just added a bunch of amazing download & install offers, EPCs on fire!

10% Promo Code

We just added a new promo code that will give you a 10% increase on your earnings for 7 days from the day you activate it - see below for the code:

WELCOME10

Android App Released

Also check out our brand new Android app, check your earnings on the go:
m0i49DX.png

Simply login to our dashboard, go to tools -> Android Application for more information.

Hey guys, wanted to inform you that we have new FR offers.
Our new highest payout for France is now an incredible$40

ykJa6Qc.png

Happy Monday everyone! I'd like to thank everyone involved in the launch of IncentLock, we've had amazing feedback and are truly appreciative of that.

We have some big things coming in the next couple of weeks, hope to see everyone onboard and testing us :)

Finished the option to require certain amount of offer completions before unlocking to all lockers, check it out :)

More updates are coming...

Some really big updates coming in the next couple of weeks, keep an eye out!

If anyone is thinking of joining but has questions before doing so, don't hesistate to add me on Skype: sam.incentlock

Our network KSIX is working with IncentLock and we have had a good deal of success. Great offers and helpful support make this a network you MUST check out! I recommend this network to anybody looking for campaigns that perform and a group that knows the industry. A big "Hello!" to Sam Frost from the network, who is a mod on this forum and an Industry NINJA!

I like IncentLock a lot. I joined the network back when it was EmpireRevenue. Now I am on IncentLock and I love their offers, conversion, payout and support. Both Sam and Wattie were and are verry helpfull. Good luck and keep up the good work!

Just published an update to our app, which will be available in Google Play within hours, go check it out! :)

Can't post clickable links yet, so you can find out it from our member area under "Tools - Android App" or just search for IncentLock on Google Play.

-0.6 beta:
Now supports API level 7(Android 2.1)
Added widget background customisation​

Can someone explain what is happening with this network? Sam left network or not? Probably no since he talks with his Affiliate manager like this

zY9wR49.png

Seems like they got serious internal problems in network:

PGBy9tW.png

A lot of publishers are missing payment which is not serious and not honest from you IncentLock.I really don't have clue what is going on and I would like to hear anything from you Sam thanks.

Regards,Diem.

Last edited:
I agree with you in some ways, but I also like to leave them open for people to dispute non payment etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back