The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

IncentLock scammed me!

arl007

affiliate
Hello AffiliateFix

I was a publisher of IncentLock and during 3 months I earned $1450~.
First payment (330$) was sent with 3-4 day delay (3-4 March).
Second payment (960$) was supposed to be sent out in 1st April. (not paid yet)
Third payment (160$) is supposed to be sent out in 1st May. (not paid yet)

Sam Frost promised me that he will pay the $$ I earned,but since 6-7 days he hasn't responded to any of my messages.
(remove spaces) prntscr .c om /39yddb (I blurred the imgur link because my bank details were there).

The reason why I needed to find a middleman was because my country doesn't have an IBAN,and Sam Frost told me that he can't send WIREs without IBAN,and I contacted bank and they told me that I can receive funds internationally by using the bank account number instead of IBAN.
Anyway lets move on from that,I found a middleman but now Sam Frost isn't responding to me in Skype.
I sent him a message in Facebook,and he responded to me saying that I need to send bank details at payment@ incentlock.com,and not contact him in Facebook.
I've sent bank details and the letter that explains that I can get international payments without IBAN to payments@ incentlock.com
I've sent an email to inquiries @ incentlock.com asking them if I can send middleman bank details if the WIRE can't be sent.
I haven't got a reply yet and they owe me $1120.

I would like to know what Sam Frost has to say about these payment issues.

Hopefully you can get everything straightened out with the network!!!!
Hope so,its hard to see someone flushing down the toilet your hard work...

Btw,if anyone has any contacts with Sam Frost,let him know about this thread - thanks in advance.

Sam Frost has responded to me in Skype telling me to send middleman's bank details at payments@incentlock.com
I sent bank details of my middleman at that email,and now I am waiting for Sam Frost to send money.

I will update this thread if I get/don't get my money.

Sam Frost has agreed to send me the payment,and the payment will be done in Tuesday morning when banks are re-open.
K, please delete this thread since the issue has been sorted out (it seems so).

Thanks K and everyone again :)

Seems like it is not sorted for everyone. I sent polite email even, tried to contact him on skype. No luck in this moment.

Sam Frost has agreed to send me the payment,and the payment will be done in Tuesday morning when banks are re-open.
K, please delete this thread since the issue has been sorted out (it seems so).

Thanks K and everyone again :)

No problem, I'll leave this open for a little longer so that everyone can make sir payment is received.

It's been 5 days since you sent the details, did you receive your payment???
Sam has said that he will send the payment today when banks get reopened (because it was Easter in previous days and no bank was working).
I haven't received any email from Sam that he told me he did send the payment yet,but I will update everything here :)

As I mentioned in previous posts,Sam Frost told me that he will send the money tuesday,but its been 2 days and I haven't had any email from him nor any money received.

please do update if you have any conversations further than this regarding payments and me and my friend too have like 900$ sitting in our account.

I was told that my payment would be sent out in Tuesday (as you seen in my previous posts),and now 6 days later,Sam Frost has not responded to my email,has not sent my money and is completely ignoring me.
@K, if you still have contacts with Sam Frost - please message him to sort out this issue and don't run with the money if he still wants to be in the Internet Marketing Industry.

I contacted Sam on FaceBook and I told him that I sent him email which was mentioned on incent lock domain but he just responded me that "please use email provided on site". In next one minute he blocked me. When I type incent lock . com it is just blank.

MI
Back