The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

IncentLock is Scam?

diem11

affiliate
A many publishers are experiencing not a really nice first April. incentLock promised to pay us today. I know it is not end of the day yet but let's discuss it more.

Incentlock owner is Sam and consists of three Affiliate Managers. Problem is that like month ago Sam and William left IncentLock. But after all it seems like Sam is still owner and has all money right now even he left network. This is just my opinion when I see how Sam replied to his AM:

zY9wR49.png

They have really some serious internal network troubles. Affiliate managers arguing themselves:

PGBy9tW.png

I am publisher and I really don't care about your relationship between yourselves. I care about my money. So my questio is clear? Can you make any statement on this? Are we going to get paid? Are you going to close network?

Thanks,
Diem.

Hi,

As I've said earlier if they don't know how or suddenly have problems getting csv from admin, I can send it to them.

2693d1396373928-incentlock-scam-zy9wr49.png

I'll quote Kenn from this point and post what he said on different forum.

apladas' pid='266897' dateline='1396369303 said:
I would like to explain this situation as it is really messy and affiliates don't know what is happening, what to believe.

Let me start off saying that IncentLock will shut down, hopefully everyone will get paid.
Explanation:

Sam Frost and William Steele were not working enough (they have real life jobs, which take most of their time) so I decided with Wattie that we would get more work done without them as money was always stuck on Sam Frost's account, we couldn't get our hands on it (couldn't advertise, upgrade server - you name it).

As we get our payments from advertisers on NET30 schedule, the same as our affiliates, that means the money from January, February and March went/ will go to Empire Revenue account, we agreed that as soon as they pay affiliates in the end of March we will get the domains and server.

Most of you know that January's payments were late, I don't know if Sam Frost just didn't transfer it to us to make us look bad or they really were late, can't say that for sure, anyway we had a lot of reversals - at least that's what Sam Frost and William Steele told us, maybe they kept that money, maybe not - don't know, we decided to pay for most of the reversals with Wattie from our personal money, except for one guy as most of his leads were reversed.

We weren't allowed to say anything about Sam's or William's involvement as that would hurt their reputation, once I delayed with removing their names from the site and Sam just changed the domain name server and William turned the server off, some of you might have noticed that period when GoDaddy page opened up (/t6TdPZ5.png), we decided to roll with their terms hoping to be able to run IncentLock without them in the future and create a truly great network, we only had to wait till the end on March, right?

Well last night the March ended and they told us that they won't be giving us the domains and we can rent them if we want, for our download mirror (unlck.us) they asked 100$ which William later decided that he won't give it to us anyway, not to mention we had paid all the server fees to them, domains fees and they took their profits off affiliates money.

At this point we (me & Wattie) haven't received a single dollar for our work and we paid reversals last month to keep up user satisfaction. As for March earnings, they went to Empire Revenue bank account also because we couldn't get things changed that fast.

Now every second an affiliate asks when they will receive a payment and up to this point Sam told me if I ever told someone that he has the money, then me and Wattie won't see our profits ever (/hp2DhpC.png) , I told one or two affiliates before he warned me and now he left us without money.
/MpliyOo.png

I don't know if anyone believes me or not, but this is the truth about all this, if anyone wants his money I would suggest contacting Sam, as he promised to pay all the affiliates - so I am not saying that he is a scammer / fraud anything at all, probably with this post we won't get our payments with Wattie, but I am sure this will help affiliates, thanks everyone for giving IncentLock a chance, we did everything we could.

Not sure of the whole situation here, but man if this is the truth it truly sucks for the affiliates. I hope all goes well and everyone "affiliates" gets paid, network breakups can hurt everyone involved seen it far too many times and have been involved on the losing end myself it never is a good thing as most these affiliates pour all their available income into trying to make it for themselves in this cut-throat industry.

I wish all you the best in hopefully resolving these issues.

banners
Back