The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Incentives

lokiys

Get your fix Ninja!
So thread title say it self what i will ask about.
So im interested in any opinion about incentive offers from CPA networks.
I have one big project started with CPA involved.
Basically i'll have a web site where i'll sell services and i'll add possibility to finish CPA offers and get my services for FREE.
So First Quastion is: is there difference i add in my page feature a) You can earn points b) you can earn virtual bucks c) you can earn service for free d) whatever else as soon as it is not real cash ?

Next Quastion what networks you can offer as the best ones for that kind of page. ?
I checked sharecash and as i saw they working with:
IDzMedia Publisher Program
Blue Track Media : THE Incentive Advertising Agency with Innovative Proprietary Technology

And last quastion: As I'll web site with services what can use a lot and even resell i suppose there will be a lot of fraud. How can i control that ? Or that's not my job and everything will do CPA network ? ? ?

Thanks in advance

I'd go with: Get the service for FREE!

The best networks for that will be CPAlead and BLAMads.

SPAM for sure. LOL

I guess you're asking us what's the difference. There's no difference. I'd personally go with phrase above: "Get the service for FREE!"

If that isn't the answer you're looking for, please rephrase the question.

Regards.

SPAM for sure. LOL

I guess you're asking us what's the difference. There's no difference. I'd personally go with phrase above: "Get the service for FREE!"

If that isn't the answer you're looking for, please rephrase the question.

Regards.

I do not need phrase. Try to explain. Example in adworkmedia i can see Incentive offer but next below offer i see no points incentive and no cash incentive. This is what i'm asking. Is there difference how i have poins sistem in my page or virtual money etc.

And there is third quastion as well.

I would use AdworkMedia and I agree, "Get the service for FREE" is the best. You should try it out and let us know how it works.

Don't know about the fraud, but as far as I understood your questions, Haris answered them perfectly.

Points system or virtual money - no difference besides what you call them.
Good networks to work with, Haris already listed them.

The third question I don't understand at all, sorry. I don't see what could be fraudulent about it?

I will have in my web site account sistem where i will deposit money or points not decide yet. Of course not withdraw money. Only to use for my services.

@smilodon: about fraud i think there will be users who try to finish offers two times and will use proxys to gain more virtual money. And then i will get problems from CPA account manager :D

Maybe set up a Reward/GPT site but fully customised - so instead of them doing offers for prizes you list your services there...the more offers they do the more points they get - they can then exchange these for your services - and go with BLAM!

Maybe set up a Reward/GPT site but fully customised - so instead of them doing offers for prizes you list your services there...the more offers they do the more points they get - they can then exchange these for your services - and go with BLAM!

I do have something similar. I have site where you can register account and you get unique ID and when you finish one i give to that particular ID virtual $. Then you can go to service page and change it to services.

You keep ignoring me affmen. I asked if you tried the "Get the service for FREE" slogan and you haven't responded. Did it work?

Sorry for that. But i'm did not ask slogan. See:

So First Quastion is: is there difference i add in my page feature a) You can earn points b) you can earn virtual bucks c) you can earn service for free d) whatever else as soon as it is not real cash ? So this is not slogan or something but feature what you get when you finish offer. You get service for free or you get some points or you get virtual money. I asked that because as you know there is cash incentives and no cash incentives. So and in adwordsmedia control panel i saw incentive ofer but there was written: Incentive but No points incentive and no cash incentive. And i wondered what kind of incentives there is more :O

Hope now it is clear :)

Oh yes those all sound good but I still think "get the service for FREE" is good. When you put the word free in all capital letters, it helps it stand out.

When choosing an incentive network, you will NEED to go with one that always pays on time (cough cough)... Not one that pays a day late or a week late, but one that pays on time, every time. The reason is that if you are going the route of a gpt/incent site, you are going to have users that expect to be paid... Once you ruin your relationship with them by missing a payment, you will lose them as a client and your reputation will quickly diminish.

As for protecting yourself from fraud leads, completed by proxies and vpn's you will want to use the service we provide for FREE at IPqualityScore.com! IPQ is a proven tool, that we use at AdWorkMedia.com to stop tons of proxies and vpns! The best part is we made it form Scratch, so we know it really works... and that its really FREE.

If i understood right then this tool will block my site ? Do not need something like that. In my site you can buy services and also i will add possibility to get that services for free. And there come in CPA networks. :) Users will finish some CPA offers and i will give virtual money (non withdrawable) for buying my services. :) So i do not care they coming with proxy in my page or without. That tool will cut my traffic...

So answer me please ''AdWorkMedia'' what happens if from my page will come users with proxys and any other fraud stuff ? Do i need to control that (i suppose not) But i'm worrie only about my account in particular CPA network. Do they ban accounts for that ? Because if yes then this is can destroy my bussines.... And i'm interested in adwork media as well because i'm already in your network and will work with your network.

And if you control fraud then is it possible situation when you will pay for lead and after some days or weeks you deduct this lead form my account ?

The IPQ tool will not block your website, it will block users who use proxies and vpns that try to access your website (depending on the filter strength you set). You need to remember that advertisers have ZERO value for offers completed with fake info, proxies, vpns, or anything of that nature. It's best to be proactive with your traffic so that you can get future rate increases, and start a good relationship with the affiliate network you choose to work with.

It is VERY IMPORTANT that you monitor your traffic as you are responsible for your quality.

IPQ is really easy to use and allows you to set the strength of filters through the API settings. All you need to do is upload 1 JavaScript code on your website and you are ready to go. Networks can easily ban you if your leads are all proxies/vpns since they will have almost zero value!

Ok then if i set filter to medium then i'm in safe side 100% ? Of course better i add filter to avoid problems with my account. As my project will be big.

Hey! Sorry for my delay, I didn't notice your reply! You can set your filters to medium, and see how they perform for you. You can always go back and change the filter to adjust to your traffic quality.

Ok then if i set filter to medium then i'm in safe side 100% ? Of course better i add filter to avoid problems with my account. As my project will be big.

MI
Back