The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Incentive or non-incentive?

Deborah Bamidele

affiliate
As a newbie, should I start with incentive offers or the traditional CPA offers?
Personally, I think it will be really easy for me to convince people to complete offers by offering them something in return. I feel all I will have to worry about is getting an attractive freebie and driving traffic to it and then whoever wants it will have to complete an offer to get the freebie.
Plus, maybe I would not need to deal with tracking and scaling and all the complex stuffs attached to promoting normal offers.
But then, I am just a newbie. What do you guys think?
Your advice with details will be much appreciated.

If I would be you, I would start promoting incentive offers using monetization tools from TOP content locking networks.
Why? Once you are doing well with content locking, after some time you will have enough budget to get started promoting non-incentive offers and you could create passive income stream from it in the same time.

If I would be you, I would start promoting incentive offers using monetization tools from TOP content locking networks.
Why? Once you are doing well with content locking, after some time you will have enough budget to get started promoting non-incentive offers and you could create passive income stream from it in the same time.
What exactly do you mean by TOP content locking networks?
Preferably networks that will pay on time.
Thanks.

What exactly do you mean by TOP content locking networks?
Preferably networks that will pay on time.
Thanks.

TOP networks for incentive offers which will actually help you to lock your digital content through tools like content locker,link locker, file locker,flash locker,video locker,offer walls,etc. For example Maxbounty has some incentive offers but they are mainly for non-incentive and they can`t provide you tools I have already mentioned above. So you should join to networks like CPAGrip,Blue Track Media,MgCash, Adwork Media, Adscend Media,etc. Some of these networks will approve you automatically but some of them will review your application before approval. If you need some help, you are free to ask here or message me If you like.

Hello,friend, I have been in mobile cpa just about three month, I was confused what should I start, incent offer or non incent offer, finally, I got help with affiliatefix friends, I choose incentivized offer to test. And I think you can also have a try. Choose incent offer and a reputation mobile network and a suitable traffic platform to test. Good Luck.

banners
Back