The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Incentive marketing blog?

Dario

There are a lot of internet marketing blog where we can read some HQ content about affiliate/non-incentive cpa marketing...
But I cannot find a HQ blog about incentive marketing where we could read some tips...!
Or maybe someone know some good blogs on this topic?

What is the meaning of incentivized traffic..

Incentivized traffic means that the person completing the offer receives something for a successful conversion. GPT (Get Paid To) sites are an excellent example of this. Members join one of these sites for free, then they receive cash, or points or gift cards, etc., for offers that are credited to them. Another example is content locking. If you have an ebook, for example, or a site with informational content, in order to have access to the ebook or website, a user has to complete an offer. After an offer is completed, the content is 'unlocked'.

Hope that helps!

well incentive marketing is more of blackhat unless its GPT hence not many people openly write individual blog on journals or case studies.
For short run one can look into cpaelites and cpahero forums.

well incentive marketing is more of blackhat unless its GPT hence not many people openly write individual blog on journals or case studies.

Incentive CPA is not blackhat. There are offers that allow the publishers to use incentives. Some niches like fake hacks, cracks, etc are considered blackhat since the visitor is not given anything in return of value.
Also, using cash as incentive is not allowed on most offers.

That is not true at all. Content locking is just a monetization method,nothing else. People are doing blackhat activities with non-incent offers as well. I had to ban this week a publisher who sent 600$ fraudelent traffic promoting a dating offer so I really don`t understand your point. Looks like you are following only these two sources where actually people are promoting blackhat stuffs but mainly kids what I have noticed. I haven`t seen a lot of members there using networks like Adscend Media or Blue Track Media,guess why. If you have a quality digital product/service/content you can monetize it with CL instead of selling it.

Well I am not following them though but had a peek at them, but I didnt like the way they do it, like puchasing multiple youtube accounts, blasting junk videos etc etc, which is not of my taste.
I want to just keep my campaigns simple, as simple as banners and landers.
Hence I thought thats all its about.
Anyway can you do a journal / case study of your ways please, people would really like to learn more new things.
I really doubt there are anyone who is ready to share their whitehat methods for incentive offers here.

banners
Back