The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Incentive CPA Offers + MicroWorker

Super Marketer

affiliate
I like the idea of making money based upon a simple action such as zip submit that's why I think CPA is worth trying.

I applied to few networks and got approved recently. So I am planning to start my first campaign now. To start with I will try to work with incentive Offers. So I am planning to use micro worker websites such as (microworkers) to get sign ups to simple Email or zip submit offers. So I will pay let's say $0.30 to the person who signs up and keep the rest.

It is a good idea with almost 100% ROI. So what do you think about it? Is it worth trying and what are any potential problems in this method.

I like the idea of making money based upon a simple action such as zip submit that's why I think CPA is worth trying.

I applied to few networks and got approved recently. So I am planning to start my first campaign now. To start with I will try to work with incentive Offers. So I am planning to use micro worker websites such as (microworkers) to get sign ups to simple Email or zip submit offers. So I will pay let's say $0.30 to the person who signs up and keep the rest.

It is a good idea with almost 100% ROI. So what do you think about it? Is it worth trying and what are any potential problems in this method.

As you can see, not a good idea!

Let me explain why this is not allowed. First of all, completing advertisers' offers is not a job. Not in any way, shape, or form. Offers are a way companies advertise their goods or services, and they're trying to entice people to spend their money on those goods or services. This is the case with all offers. Incentive offers try to entice people even further by giving them a small reward for completing those offers and supplying information so the companies doing the advertising can market more goods and services in the future to the participants. With micro workers, there is zero chance of them making any purchases now or in the future. That means it's a total waste of advertising dollars. Why would a company want to waste money on nothing? They want a return on their investment. That means that if they spend money on advertising, they want to make money by getting new customers or keeping old ones. CPA offers are exactly like any other type of advertising - television, radio, newspaper or magazine ads, ads on the internet, etc. They're not going to spend money on any of those forms of advertising unless they can expect to make more money in the future than they're spending on the advertising.

The bottom line with CPA offers, all CPA offers, is that it's all about the companies making money who are doing the advertising. It's not about the networks or affiliates making money. If the companies aren't making money with CPA offers, they'll spend their advertising dollars elsewhere.

You are gonna kill your self, If your advertiser don't allow incentive [ Cash incentive] you are gonna kill your account, It can work for a short period but last long it is not gonna give you bucks.

Thanks, everyone it's just an idea I found from a marketing group in Facebook. It's black hat method of course. But according to your experience It's unethical and not accepting by any CPA network. Thanks again for your great advice. I don't to get banned from my CPA network.

Using bing ads, fb ads, native ads are most safe for your business and accounts either in CPA networks or micro tasks services, try to join networks like maxbounty.com // mostCPA.com // peerfly.com and start with one offer as a test, for example try using 'adfly.com' for testing purposes, place your order with $5 and if the offer win, so move to strong method like native ads, search engine ads.

I suggest to start with investment otherwise longtime without considered money.

Thanks, everyone it's just an idea I found from a marketing group in Facebook. It's black hat method of course. But according to your experience It's unethical and not accepting by any CPA network. Thanks again for your great advice. I don't to get banned from my CPA network.

If you want to offer users cash to complete CPA offers, there are special CPA networks that allow you to do that. Some of them don't even need approval. Instant signup and instant earning. They already have the tools for you.

What you need to do is to start a GPT website and look for offerwall networks. Those are the best CPA networks easy to earn . I own a GPT website and I am partner with more than 17 of these networks. My users earn money completing these offers and surveys too.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back