The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Incent traffic source

donii

affiliate
Hello, could anybody suggest an incent traffic sources for affiliate app installs which are you using. I was trying to use waypedia but after waiting 30 hours they keep disapproving my ads because of the tracking links. I know there is a fyber but they not responding to me ( they need to enable paypal payments). Also i am looking for an incent traffic sources for an affiliate incent CPA offers :)

Last edited:
Hello, could anybody suggest an incent traffic sources for affiliate app installs which are you using. I was trying to use waypedia but after waiting 30 hours they keep disapproving my ads because of the tracking links. I know there is a fyber but they not responding to me ( they need to enable paypal payments). Also i am looking for an incent traffic sources for an affiliate incent CPA offers :)
A huge traffic source for you Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix. Feel free to contact with them.

Tapjoy and Fyber are very good incent sources for mobile. Hit me up on skype if you want me to bring you in touch with an AM there

Fyber has updated its policy and doesn't support affiliate links any more. Try appbooster & aarki. If you need apps that accept incent traffic, you can join our network. 90% of our offers allow incent traffic.

banners
Back