The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Import Emails from hotmail to Google Mail.

redlinemaxed

affiliate
Ok, after having a weeks worth of trouble with my hotmail account and WL mail, i have decided to open a new Google Mail account and use Thunderbird.

Is there a way to somehow get all of my messages in my hotmail account transfered over to the Google account?

I could forward them all but there really are too many to send as attachments, etc.

oh, and another thing. Does the Google account sync with the Google servers so like if i create new folders in Thunderbird, they will appear in the online interface (Like in hotmail)?

Hi

In the past Hotmail allowed emails to be downloaded to Outlook which then allowed people to make a copy of their emails. This feature has been disabled unless you upgrade to the paid version.

Google allow their email accounts to be setup in Outlook, Thunderbird etc so all your emails can be downloaded but if you were to add a new folder within Thunderbird or Outlook, they will not sync back to your Gmail online.

The way around this is to forward your emails from Hotmail to another account or upgrade to the paid version.

Hope this helps :)

MI
Back