The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ImAdmirer's Live Method - Picking CPA Offer to YouTube Video

ImAdmirer

Ok, Here is ImAdmirer again with a new case study :D. Due to requests made by fellow members, I promised I'll make a step-by-step tutorial from picking an offer, keyword research till publishing a video, all Live.

A Twist
There is a twist to this case study. I'll not pick an offer. I'll let you guys pick an offer and whichever offer gets the most requests, I'll start this case study with that offer.

Here's Part 1 - Picking an Offer

For convenience sake, we'll pick an offer from PeerFly as (scroll to top - its the network leader ;) )

Here's my preferred criteria for picking a CPA offer

1) A conversion% of 3% or above. This is to make sure the offer has already converted for other publishers.
2) SocialPPC allowed - So that we can publish video on YouTube and redirect to the offer.
3) The offer page should be good and interesting. Think if you are a visitor, would you like to consider the offer or you'll leave the page?

Those who are interested in this case study, please follow the above 3 criteria, pick an offer and post here. I'll pick the offer which gets the most votes from you guys and start the next step - keyword research.

There's no right or wrong way - it's a matter of testing. An offer which converts for me, may not convert for you and vice-versa. So follow the above 3 criteria and pick a random offer. It's very simple.

This case-study is for you guys, so that you'll know exactly how I do with my research and videos, etc. I hope you all will co-operate!

Here are some more offers from my side:

Gillette Razor - His or Hers

RP Red Bull for a Year

RP Beyonce Pulse Perfume

Keurig Brewing System

I think this thread is ended some time ago. =)
Read the whole thread and he said that he reached his goal. =)

I can't find anything like that in the thread. There is only 14 posts in the thread and 2/3 of them are suggesting an offer. Am I missing something?:confused:

I can't find anything like that in the thread. There is only 14 posts in the thread and 2/3 of them are suggesting an offer. Am I missing something?:confused:

Oh sorry, not in this thread. His other thread he mentioned it.
Iamadmirer is a good friend of mine. Even I can't contact him anymore

MI
Back