The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm looking for smart affiliate

Enrico

affiliate
Hi everybody! I'm Enrico, i'm studying how to do and improve my aff campaign and i'm looking for some smart affiliate wherewith share my experience!

Hey Enrico, you're more than welcome here.

You have found the right place to meet smart and like minded people.

Feel free to open a new thread if you have any specific question. ;)

Last edited:
@Enrico - hi, welcome!

We have lots of smart affiliates here who help others. :) Also, a ton of information full of tips and guidance to help you.

As @The Mad French said, if you a question, just open a new thread in the appropriate forum and someone will come along to help.

Meantime, start reading and studying. Do you have an area of interest that you want to start in?

@Enrico - hi, welcome!

We have lots of smart affiliates here who help others. :) Also, a ton of information full of tips and guidance to help you.

As @The Mad French said, if you a question, just open a new thread in the appropriate forum and someone will come along to help.

Meantime, start reading and studying. Do you have an area of interest that you want to start in?

Thankyou azgold, yeah i'm reading and studying all the best post on affiliatefix at the moment. I don't have much money to invest in one campaign at the moment so i'm searching the best one (CPL SOI and CPA at the moment) to try my test. I also registered at the tomorrow webinar of williamsouza.

Thankyou for all, in a few i'll start posting my first questions ;)

Hi everybody! I'm Enrico, i'm studying how to do and improve my aff campaign and i'm looking for some smart affiliate wherewith share my experience!

Hi @Enrico , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

We have plenty of smart affiliates contributing actionable information everyday. I am sure you will find the answers and relationships here.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back