The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Buying Traffic i'm looking for new email traffic worldwide

Mattia

affiliate
HI!

I am Mattia Alfieri, Head of Affiliation at Across.

We are a web agency specialized in direct email marketing.

Across is engaged in Affiliation, we've a huge network of publishers who works all day with us for sending our campaigns in Italy and Europe.

Furthermore, we also have a database of several milion users in Italy, ES, AU, CA, FR, DE and many more....

i'm looking for email traffic worldwide!

Aks me Anything! ;)

HI!

I am Mattia Alfieri, Head of Affiliation at Across.

We are a web agency specialized in direct email marketing.

Across is engaged in Affiliation, we've a huge network of publishers who works all day with us for sending our campaigns in Italy and Europe.

Furthermore, we also have a database of several milion users in Italy, ES, AU, CA, FR, DE and many more....

i'm looking for email traffic worldwide!

Aks me Anything! ;)

Hey @Mattia , you need to apply to be an approved resource in our Resource Listings. This is a requirement, and not an option, if you wish to pitch your company and services. Please complete the Resource Listing Application.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Do not spam forums, posts, or threads. No live links in your posts to your signup page. Put them in your signature.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts. Join the Dojo and you will have the option to add your logo and other graphics to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

MI
Back