The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm going to change everything

Alexander Grigorov

affiliate
Place to reflection...

First of all - why I'm here. Not for you. I don't care about does it really have readers or not.

I'm here for myself.

I just need the place where I can be myself without any kind of judges and any guys who knows me.

So, first of all - why I'm here. I'm here because I want to start several business projects within 6 months:
  1. I want to publish 2 (two) different kind of Daily Planners and start to sell them WorldWide.
    Different languages are included
  2. I want to publish a bookmark for Daily Planners and start to sell it WorldWide
    Different languages are included
  3. I want to publish a training equipment for first graders
    One language - Thai - is included. Sales in Thailand only.
  4. I want to publish Business Prioritizer software for managers and start to sell it as SaaS WorldWide
    Most popular languages are included
  5. "Meat and salat" restrain network - maybe.

Languages I want to use in my products:

- English
- Spanish
- French
- Portuguese
- Chinese
- Russian

Places to sell:

- Alibaba
- Amazon
- Ozon
- what else?..

• I want to start that because I believe that every man can do that. Never mind whether has he needed background or not
    I'm 32. I'm a sales manager. Not very successful actually. I'm absolutely don't have needed background. And despite this I'm going to try.

• I'm going to try because I need to do something that matters for me.

• And also I'm going to try because I want to turn into a Creator of my own life and a Creator of the world around me.

Also I want to build absolutely new lifestyle:

• That will be an apartment Penthouse style. The place will have corner-windows, lots of space and only a table and a good stool to work on.
  • A car of course. BMW z4, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Chevrolet Camaro or Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
  • And $15 000 monthly income with a pleasure of my doings.

That's a simple plan. Have no idea how to get it. But have to be done.

How to realize

Funny thing about that is that I have a 10-19 job at the moment. And I don't have enough time during a day to do all of that.

So now I'm working on Daily Planner Bookmark with my friend.

After that done Daily Planners will be making or software project maybe

So, let's think. It's 20th of December today
To get Bookmark started before 2017 I have to start it this week...
Well... I have a problem...

Last edited:
MI
Back