The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

i'm asking about Mgid

klop

affiliate
Hello everyone
i have registred at mgid fews days ago , and i have created one campaigns with 3 ads , and i'm asking how much time they take for approving ads and they accept direct linking ? or i have to create a Landing page.
Thank you
( sorry for my english )

Hello everyone
i have registred at mgid fews days ago , and i have created one campaigns with 3 ads , and i'm asking how much time they take for approving ads and they accept direct linking ? or i have to create a Landing page.
Thank you
( sorry for my english )

Hi!

I'm an official representative of MGID in AffiliateFix, I would be happy to answer any questions.

Regarding your previous questions:
1. the ad approval process usually takes up to 1 business day, but sometimes the review process can take longer. If your ad is under review for more than 1 full business day, contact support for more information.
2. yes, we accept direct linking, if the destination page doesn’t break any rules (Terms of Service - mgid(dot)com(slash)tos)

In addition, I would like to inform you that if your advertising budget is $500 and more, you will be automatically assigned a dedicated account manager. Your manager will help you achieve maximum results in a minimal amount of time, advise you from start to finish, inform you of all the possibilities and how to best use them to the fullest in order to achieve your goals.
He can take care of all the intricacies of setting up your campaign, including macros markup and post-back setup. At the same time, you reserve the right to manage your campaign and make changes at any time.

Thank
Hi!

I'm an official representative of MGID in AffiliateFix, I would be happy to answer any questions.

Regarding your previous questions:
1. the ad approval process usually takes up to 1 business day, but sometimes the review process can take longer. If your ad is under review for more than 1 full business day, contact support for more information.
2. yes, we accept direct linking, if the destination page doesn’t break any rules (Terms of Service - mgid(dot)com(slash)tos)

In addition, I would like to inform you that if your advertising budget is $500 and more, you will be automatically assigned a dedicated account manager. Your manager will help you achieve maximum results in a minimal amount of time, advise you from start to finish, inform you of all the possibilities and how to best use them to the fullest in order to achieve your goals.
He can take care of all the intricacies of setting up your campaign, including macros markup and post-back setup. At the same time, you reserve the right to manage your campaign and make changes at any time.

Thank you very helpfull

MI
Back