The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

i'm asked to introduce my self

Hey Yacine!

Welcome to the Empire of Affiliates! You will learn a lot of things here at AffiliateFix, keep an eye on the Journeys section, there's a lot to learn from there!

See you around.

hey, its been a year since i joined Internet marketing, and i'm here to learn more and meet new people!

Hello @yacine ezdini , welcome to AffilaiteFix!

What is your current stage of business with affiliate marketing? Are you earning?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

ok i'm still discovering the functionalities of this forum, excuse me if i posted in wrong section,i'm an adsense guy,
Hello @yacine ezdini , welcome to AffilaiteFix!

What is your current stage of business with affiliate marketing? Are you earning?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

i have a great website in the gaming niche and my engagement is high pretty good and adsense isnt really satisfying my needs, i want to promote quality gaming offers, which networks would you recommend ? (i know peerfly and maxbounty, and i feel like cpagrip doesnt have offers that fit me)
ps: i clicked the banner an it didnt redirect me anywhere, i think u may have an ip restriction.

i have a great website in the gaming niche and my engagement is high pretty good and adsense isnt really satisfying my needs, i want to promote quality gaming offers, which networks would you recommend ? (i know peerfly and maxbounty, and i feel like cpagrip doesnt have offers that fit me)

I don't do gaming at the moment, but we have a load of members doing games on mobile. Are you doing mobile, desktop, or both?

ps: i clicked the banner an it didnt redirect me anywhere, i think u may have an ip restriction.

Which banner? Both are working links. What country are you in?

You might want to start a thread in the forum and give the thread an "Offer Wanted" from the drop down menu and have the title say "Looking For Gaming Offers". Lots of networks watch that forum and I'm sure you will tons of responses.

@yacine ezdini - hello and welcome!

I think most of the networks have game offers. I'm sure if you put out a request for them, as @T J Tutor suggested, you'll have lots of options.

Looking forward to watching you learn and grow your IM biz. :)

MI
Back