The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

IG-Partnering with other users(?)

Azt3c

affiliate
Hey!
So I created an IG account a few days ago and it's going good.I have been getting a good amount of likes/comments/followers etc.

Recently I got a few comments from people asking me to "network" with them or "connect" with them.
What does it mean? What am I supposed to do?

I Dm'ed the first 2 guys ,heard back from one of them but he was asking some personal info like my name and place etc which I'm not willing to reveal ,so yeah that one didn't go well.

So can someone tell me what these guys have in mind? I still have one more person left who has asked "let's network" .I haven't replied yet.

Last edited:
Hey!
So I created an IG account a few days ago and it's going good.I have been getting a good amount of likes/comments/followers etc.

Recently I got a few comments from people asking me to "network" with them or "connect" with them.
What does it mean? What am I supposed to do?

I Dm'ed the first 2 guys ,heard back from one of them but he was asking some personal info like my name and place etc which I'm not willing to reveal ,so yeah that one didn't go well.

So can someone tell me what these guys have in mind? I still have one more person left who has asked "let's network" .I haven't replied yet.
You should probably ask what's up, and ask for what's their intention, I couldn't get a clear detail of "network" or "connect" tho.

You should probably ask what's up, and ask for what's their intention, I couldn't get a clear detail of "network" or "connect" tho.
Thanks for replying.

That's exactly what I though too but again the word "network" was confusing me.
Let see how it goes,I'm gonna DM.

banners
Back