The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

If you have woked with mobidea before , plz help me

Walid Chaki

Hey guys hope you well
I want start promoting Mobidea network offers by paid traffic
And I dont know whoch traffick source I should work with ?
Facebook ads or any mobile traffic sources pls guys help , still newbie

Hey man!! The traffic source has more to do with the offer that you want to promote. If it's adult dating offer you could use trafficjunky, if it's app install you can go with leadbolt, if it's a pin submit offer popads could work, etc... Those are random examples to tell you to narrow your traffic source research by specific offers ;)

It really depends on your offer dude.

Ask your affiliate manager for a good offer to start with. Then do a ton of research before running any traffic.... Use spy tools, and really think about who would be interested in your offer.

Once you figure out who they are, think of places they spend there time... That is where you want to be advertising!

It really depends on your offer dude.

Ask your affiliate manager for a good offer to start with. Then do a ton of research before running any traffic.... Use spy tools, and really think about who would be interested in your offer.

Once you figure out who they are, think of places they spend there time... That is where you want to be advertising!
Spy tools are much expensive , and Im still newbie with a limited budget :/

Hi!

Our Mainstream vertical has been showcasing awesome results on traffic sources such as Facebook, Popads, and Propeller Ads.

When it comes do the Adult vertical, the choice is gonna be the likes of ExoClick and Ero-Ads.

Wanna know more about which ad networks you should go for?

Check this Mobidea Academy post!

Make it rain!

Cheers!

Hi!

Our Mainstream vertical has been showcasing awesome results on traffic sources such as Facebook, Popads, and Propeller Ads.

When it comes do the Adult vertical, the choice is gonna be the likes of ExoClick and Ero-Ads.

Check this post!

Make it rain!

Cheers!

thanks for the nice post. cool to see new posts for 2017 already and big help on avoiding traffic sources that don't fit my criteria.

Hi!

Check this post!

Make it rain!

Cheers!
Hight min deposit

If a spy tool is to expensive for you, then you most likely don't have enough budget to really get into mobile. I'd recommend you have at least $3-5k to give you a long enough run way to crack it.

MI
Back