The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

If it's not ONE thing it's another (Peerfly & 7Search)

DennisKnows

Get your fix Ninja!
Finally running an offer on 7Search from peerfly that is looking like it's going to be profitable...

I get happy because I feel like I can make this offer more profitable after blocking subids and changing keywords and the other stuff

BUT...

for some strange reason only my keywords with the ###KEYWORDS### are coming through to Peerfly.

My link looks just like this (minus the secret info of course):

peerfly.com/click.php?img=MY SECRET INFO&subid=###KEYWORD###&subid2=###AID###&subid3=###RID###&email=

Is there something I'm missing..

I put peerfly in the Title hoping that Luke comes by and gives me some insight into just why this could be happening..

To me it looks like everything is setup right for getting my correct tracking data..

Anyone that has experienced this, please let me know what's going on and if you were able to fix it...

Thanks

GO HEAT!! LOL

Did you insert the lead gen tracking pixel from 7search into your offer section on peerfly?

It looks like you messed up your link...should be:

&subid=###KEYWORD###&subid2=###AFFID###&subid3=###RID###

Make sure subid2=###AFFID####
and that subid3=###RID### (no space)

Users can also add the insert (###AFFID###-###RID###) in the C1 field or split it between the C1 and C2 fields. It is important that you add these exactly, as Luke points out above, or the data will not pass. Additionally, note that the the insert must be entered entirely in uppercase letters, and, if using a URL builder, be sure that the # characters are not encoded.

Feel free to drop us a line if you have additional questions.

Best,

Cleo
7SearchGuys

It looks like you messed up your link...should be:

&subid=###KEYWORD###&subid2=###AFFID###&subid3=###RID###

Make sure subid2=###AFFID####
and that subid3=###RID### (no space)

Hi Luke, so my destination URL should be:
peerfly.com/click.php?img=0&id=3147&pf=85521&subid=###KEYWORD###&subid2=###AFFID###&subid3=###RID###

I just need to paste link shown above exactly to the destination URL right?

That should be it hazyl.

I kinda wonder, because I've been using [[subid]] all this while instead of ###subid###, there's no difference to it right?

Hi Luke, so my destination URL should be:
peerfly.com/click.php?img=0&id=3147&pf=85521&subid=###KEYWORD###&subid2=###AFFID###&subid3=###RID###

I just need to paste link shown above exactly to the destination URL right?

Correct!

Ok, thanks. I've done this step.

(1.) What about placing the tracking pixel? From Luke's blog, there is a phrase <iframe src... and so on.. From my 7search >> track it, it's like this, <!-- 7search Code... and so on.. Would you mind to explain what is the iframe thing?
(2.) And i've pasted this tracking pixel from the 7search onto my peerfly's offer page already. But the status is: not verified yet. Why ?

Thank you and appreciate if you could answer this for me :)

tracking.jpg

Ok, thanks. I've done this step.

(2.) And i've pasted this tracking pixel from the 7search onto my peerfly's offer page already. But the status is: not verified yet. Why ?

View attachment 194

You must have read the posts in a hurry, because you missed the part where it says that the tracking will be verified AFTER first conversion.

You must have read the posts in a hurry, because you missed the part where it says that the tracking will be verified AFTER first conversion.

Hey, i already had my first conversion, but the status is still not verified yet. Please advise, thanks !

Hey, i already had my first conversion, but the status is still not verified yet. Please advise, thanks !

For new accounts, there is a sometimes a reporting lag that until your offer is converting regularly. For some, if their campaigns are converting quickly, the pixel will fire and report data sooner. However, if conversions are occurring at a more lax pace, the conversion pixel can take up to 14 days to begin reflecting accurate data. It varies.

If you reach 5 conversions on your end and the pixel still appears unverified, contact me and I will have out team explore further.

Best regards,
Cleo
7SearchGuys

banners
Back