The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

If I have CPA affiliate but will I need track software? why?

shafi kasmani

I am affiliate marketing expert before 2 years to here! Extra I joined cpa before few days! I started bing ads with cpa offers but I have doubt! I checked all members of affiliatefix used track software for cpa offers! but all cpa networks has Reports stats but I do not understand about track software? Example prosper202 software

Why will we need track software? Is it most useful cpa solution? It requires compulsory?

What is benefits of track software?

Explain me cpa network with report vs track software?

Sorry my English is poor!

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Tracking is a very good tool. Trackers let you see and test different landing pages, and give you important information. This information helps you put your money where it needs to go! I work with a tracker (adsbridge), and if you want, write me if you have any questions.

-Zach

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Tracking is a very good tool. Trackers let you see and test different landing pages, and give you important information. This information helps you put your money where it needs to go! I work with a tracker (adsbridge), and if you want, write me if you have any questions.

-Zach
If i do not have landing page but i use direct linking from cpa offers then i promoted bing ads then check reports on cpa network but what will tracking software work about direct linking?

banners
Back