The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ideas in PPV targeting

jexmond

affiliate
Hello Luke Jasiak,

I'm a total newbie in the internet marketing world and only focusing on PPV at the moment. I've been running campaigns for about half a year and not found any profitable campaign yet unfortunately. From trial and error, i'm trying to find mistake of my work but I'm still lost.

So, I would like to ask if you tips and guides where I can get more Ideas in PPV targetting as i'm always been doing the same target which only to the competitor for instance, dating offers I will only target similar site of dating.

I tried brainstorming with more ideas but somehow I just feel lost and stucked with the same idea and lack of creativity.

Thank you

kind regards,
Jexmond

In general biggest mistake made my affiliates is not sticking to a niche for enough time and jumping around make you aren't one of them
When it comes to finding targets you can read it in my ebook or at blog.

How are you finding your targets currently, I would prefer to understand your process at first? Are you targeting only competition websites? Are you direct linking or using landing pages?

Thanks,

Hello Johnny,

Thanks for your input. What i'm basically doing now is

1.selecting my targets manually (only URL, google adword, similar web, alexa)

2.ONLY targeting competition websites for examples if I chose dating niche I will target URL for dating niched which involves no creativity as i'm really lack of idea when comes to thinking out of the box.

3. I've created a few landing page my own but rarely gets a click and at the same time I split test the landing page with direct link as well to see which is working better. Previously, I subscribe Boxofads to get some idea but i've stop 2 months ago as my budget constraint. After reading around i'm starting back with direct linkin only now because most of my offers I'm running are low pay out. So, before i create a landing page I want to make sure that the offer is working fine.

I'm trying to brainstorm different angle when targeting differently with direct linking but eventually I am still targeting back the typical way which is the competitor sites =p

Thank you

kind regards,
Jexmond

This is good idea but try to think like user. You are on a dating website and you might be happy with using it. All of the sudden you get pop up with other dating website :p what would you do?

Think how you could get convinced to check other website? Like more chicks there, easier to find some, faster response rate(or whatever they think is good :)). Something that dating website is bragging about :)

Thanks,

Hello Johnny,
I got slight idea from your explanation and of course if there's a pop on a site that i surf frequently I would close it :p
Its time to brainstorm deeper on your ideas.

Thanks lot Johnny =)

banners
Back