The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ideas how to popularize blog?

extomas

affiliate
My name is Tomas, and want to please share tips for blogging for popularizing blog and company.
Maybe there is more wordpress system addons? Or maybe somebody could tell tips for faster popularizing without

black seo?

i think making your blog old enough it can be popular... and i think joining in a blogging community or social networking.... and make it popular also :D

You offering to take submitted social bookmarking links rss feeds and then submit that feed to special feeds directory???
I read a post about tips and tricks and want to share with everyone: blog.host1plus.com/2009/tips-tricks-for-blogging-using-wordpress/

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many ways to promote your blog but before promoting I would suggest you to write a quality content and you should avoid copy and paste other's content on your log because search engine doesn't gives priority to duplicate content.

i think making your blog old enough it can be popular...

I've had my blog for 5 years now and its still not popular so thats not always a factor - but then I've never tried to make it popular.....haha

There are many ways to promote your blog but I would recommend write interesting articles and join in a blogging community.

As well as writing good content, write regularly! Too many blogs out there don't do enough updates. Ideally, you want to update on at least a daily basis if you can.

Hello

I would suggest posting blog comments on other blogs in the same niche. This is a great way to start getting that traffic flowing to your blog.

Another great way to get good traffic to your blog is make guest posts on other blogs in your niche or writing articles and submitting them to article directories.

i have some tips,you can write more articles,add more friends in your blog,asked them comment your articles.Hope it can work

banners
Back