The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I Wonder What Would Happen To Google If...

Joseph Ratliff

<b>5 Star Success Guru</b>
I wonder what would happen to Google if we brought "Watson" online for our searches? (ask it a question -- get a answer)

You would verbally ask Watson a question about what you are searching for... and Watson comes back with the answer ... perhaps videos, text, audio, maps, etc... etc...

Watson certainly was impressive on Jeopardy, hmmm...

It was never tested as a search engine yet... perhaps... IBM... should... ???

Of course, there's a vast difference in designing a computer to answer one question at a time vs. designing a search engine that handles millions of queries an hour.

Of course, there's a vast difference in designing a computer to answer one question at a time vs. designing a search engine that handles millions of queries an hour.

I get that minstrel, but I think we are already "there" in terms of taking what Watson was able to do on Jeopardy...

...and giving "it" the capability to handle millions of "questions" an hour.

It just seems like we have the technology and aren't using it to give Google a run for their money... that's all. :D

OK - here's my question that google cant (wont) answer - How does google's algorithm work? How can I easily move up on google? I'm willing to work, but I feel like I'm goingin circles with the "google game"

There is no game, really.

Pay attention to your content. Add to it regularly. Add content that people actually want/need and they will link to you in quotes/citations. Then be patient. The combination of good content, domain age, and relevant organic links is 90% of "the Google secret".

There is no game, really.

Pay attention to your content. Add to it regularly. Add content that people actually want/need and they will link to you in quotes/citations. Then be patient. The combination of good content, domain age, and relevant organic links is 90% of "the Google secret".

Spot on!

I have a friend I helped get started with a blog, it is less than a year old, and a really tough niche. With less than 150 quality links total to the site, the site is getting right at 2 k unique visits per day. Only about 15 of the links were built by her.

She keeps adding cool content and it just keeps growing.

Her facebook likes and friends are growing, her twitter profile is growing and her income is growing.

Now there is a list of people that want her to guest post on their blogs ( more quality links) from within that niche.

If you do it right, you do not have to hunt links, they are hunting you.

minstrel hit the nail on the head!

banners
Back