The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold I won $500 with Mobicow

Anton Green

I entered the Mobicow competition when i created my Follow Along and won $500 last month.

Yipeee !!!! What a great start to my CPA career.

Congratulations.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Never worked with mobicow, do they actually have a quality traffic?

Congratulations! Never worked with mobicow, do they actually have a quality traffic?
Dude i wouldn't know neither have i. I'll definitely be opening an account now. Plus when you deposit $100 you get $50 free. I think you have to sign up through Affiliatefix though. You should see that Ad somewhere on this froum

that's good you won but i see your case study it's too weird you are in loss but they choose to you
My case study is maybe weird, i'm a beginner dude. I don't think it was about my campaign making profit. It was the fact that i took part and made an effort, but i'm not sure.

My case study is maybe weird, i'm a beginner dude. I don't think it was about my campaign making profit. It was the fact that i took part and made an effort, but i'm not sure.

That's right, Anton. It's not about profit, it's about the effort and documenting the campaign for others to learn from. :)

By the way....

CONGRATS!

giphy.gif

MI
Back